Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Ella

Alexandria was about to answer the question when a woman crashed through Ashley’s wall. She had short, spiky black hair. She was wearing a strapless dress that was short and made of flame. She had high heels that were spiked and black. I could tell that she meant business. She had a crown made of outward pointing thorns on her head. Her eyes were hot red, swirling and flashing every second.
“Ella,” Ashley said, relaxed. “You’re interrupting a visit.”
Her head whipped around and her eyes pierced our skin. She glared at us, her red eyes like lasers. Her head turned back in Ashley’s direction.
“None of your visitors concern me, Deviant.” She said in a powerful, commanding voice.
“I have business with you that you have been holding off for eons.” Ashley raised his eyebrows.
He took out a cigarette and snapped his fingers. It lit, and he began to smoke it.
“Now isn’t the time Ella, I have guests.” He said, trying to defend us from something.
Ella glared at Ashley, and then glared at us.
“Very well,” she mumbled. “But I expect for it to be ready by tomorrow at sundown.”
As she finished talking, giant leather bat wings sprouted from her back, and she took flight off into the red sun. Ashley sighed and threw away his cigarette butt.
“Who was that?” I asked Ashley, whose hat was tipped over his eyes.
“Did C.C tell you about the Element Girls?” he asked.
I looked at Alexandria.
“Yes,” she said. “Four girls representing four elements.” Ashley nodded. “Now who do you think that was?”
Alexandria gulped. “Ella, the girl of fire.” She said with fake confidence.
Ashley lifted his hat and rose. He told us that we should avoid Ella at all costs.
“For your own good, I’m going to kick you out and send you somewhere else.” He said.
We wondered where we were going to go next.
“I’ll give you the choice, girls.” He said.
I immediately stood tall and said, “The Mystic realm! Definitely The Mystic Realm.”
I needed a break from all this violence. At least mystic wasn’t something chaotic. Ashley concentrated. We looked over in the far left of the room. A magic carpet had appeared!
“Go on, Jinxx is waiting.” Ashley lifted us onto the carpet and it disappeared with us on it.