Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

The Mystic

As we flew straight at 120 miles per hour, I clutched the carpet with one hand and Sapphire with the other. I didn’t want to lose her again. She was grasping the tassels on the carpet in front of her. I lifted my head and looked forwards. We were approaching our destination, and fast.
“Get ready for another crash landing!” I yelled.
Sapphire whooped. We braced ourselves, but we still came to a crash. We flew forwards, but something caught us by our collars before we landed. I felt a warm, sturdy grip. I forced my head to turn around to look over my shoulder. A bloke of about 27 was standing there, holding us by our shirts.
His expression was fierce and calming at the same time. He looked at me, and smiled. Then I knew Sapphire and I were going to be okay. He set us down gently, and we looked at him. He looked very nice. He had a distinguished top hat on, with a tailcoat and a white collared shirt. His shoes were polished and shining. His eyes were a deep purple. They shone with the light of magic and sorcery. His hair was spiked, although not as crazy as Ashley’s. It was neatly slicked back under his handsome top hat.
“Welcome,” he said with a highish voice. “To my mystic realm.”
Sapphire was actually quite happy, but I showed skepticism.
I had been to CC’s realm, so I had to expect the worst. He could have a hellish mansion up there as his home. But I decided to succumb and think he was fine. He led us to his mansion in the sky. As we proceeded up, I noticed that the sky was blue, but a nighttime blue. A dark blue color with a sense of comforting. Sapphire looked at him.
“I’m assuming that you are Jinxx the Mystic. Am I correct?” She asked.
He chuckled. “Yes. You may call me Jinxx. Or mystic if you prefer.”
We reached the door. It was an enormous door that was a tie-dyed mixture of midnight blue and black. There were many fancy swirls in silver and gold acting as décor for the door. Then, Jinxx held out his firm hand and twisted his fingers. Then he mumbled an incantation and his hand caught fire. Sapphire jumped back and almost fell off of the stair case. Jinxx glanced back, but then averted his attention to the door while I was helping Sapphire. With the fire still burning bright, he held his hand vertically and touched the door. I was afraid that the door would catch fire, but the fire wafted from his hand and slithered towards a small hole in the top of the door. There was a small poof, and the door was opened. Sapphire and I stepped inside.
“Welcome,” Jinxx said with an air of mystery. “To my home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jinxx looks more like his normal self later on, I promise. I just wanted him to be fabulous.
-PeaceMel77