Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Sammi

As we entered the mansion, I automatically saw that Jinxx was obsessed with magic and astronomy. Lining the walls were stars and crystals of all kinds. To the back of the main room, I saw that he had a real star in a small glass case. He had diminished the size of the star significantly so that it would fit in the case he had. But what really caught my attention was the woman in the corner. She was a beautiful blonde lady. Her dress was composed of seaweed and water droplets, and it was ragged at the edges and had a strapless top. Her shoes were simple blue sandals, with seashells threaded into them as well as her hair. She smelled of water and sea salt. She had a small crown of seashells and beads on her head. She was sitting on a rock next to a small pond that Jinxx had placed in his home. She was gently bandaging the paw of an injured (and eager to get back into his pond) sea otter. She seemed very kind and caring.
“Who’s that woman over there?” Alexandria blurted out.
That caught everyone’s attention: Jinxx’s, mine, and the woman’s. She accidentally lost focus and dropped the otter back into the pond, whose bandage fell off as he swam.
“I,” She said with a sweet voice filled with sincerity. “Am Sammi. The water girl.”
Alexandria chuckled. “I might have guessed. With the seashells and the seaweed and the other sea related doodads…” She trailed off.
Sammi smiled. “Yes.” She said.
“Do you live here? In Jinxx’s home, I mean.” I asked.
“Yes,” She replied. “Jinxx and I have a bond… we are married.”
Jinxx smiled and held out his left hand. On his ring finger was a ring made of what looked like fibers of a star. Sammi held out her hand to reveal the exact same thing.
“I made them myself,” He said. “Now normally, Sammi wouldn’t live here. She would be living in her underwater palace in the Savior Sea. That is north of Andy’s realm, if you didn’t already know.”
I was shocked.
“So the way your world works is the same way our world works? 5 continents… well, realms… and four bodies of water surrounding them?”
Jinxx smiled. “Not exactly,” He said. “The only body of water is Sammi’s kingdom, because her element is water. All the girls’ kingdoms are like provinces, really. They represent the girl ruling it and the citizens are under the government of the representing girl. As you now know, Sammi’s kingdom is north of Andy’s realm. Ella’s kingdom is south of Ashley’s realm, Lauren’s kingdom is east of Jake’s realm, and Juliet is above us all, in her cloud Utopia.”
I nodded. “So the girls’ kingdoms are little islands?” I asked.
“Not exactly little…” He said. “They are more medium sized.”
Alexandria stepped forward. “I, for one, want to know more about this tiff between you and F.E.A.R. Who is winning?” She said, mainly in Jinxx’s direction. He pursed his lips. His expression turned from happy to anxious. His feet shifted.
“I, not changing my loyalties to the rest of my brothers, have quit.” He said nervously.
Alexandria’s expression changed from neutral, to shock, to irritation.
“Why would you give up? They need you out there. You can’t just…” She stopped.
Jinxx’s palm was up, motioning for her to be quiet. She was still quite irate. “I had to take leave for Sammi. I couldn’t leave her here alone. The Fear Shadows are everywhere.” He said.
Alexandria looked puzzled.
“What are Fear Shadows?” She asked curiously.
Jinxx’s face went sober. “Fear Shadows are minions of the leader, F.E.A.R. It sends them out to kill all rebels.”
Alexandria’s face lit up. It lit up like the way it did when she had some brilliant idea. She walked over to me. She started whispering to me.
“Remember how Andy and C.C. asked us to be in the army?” She whispered. Just then, I got the same idea.
“Jinxx,” I said.
He looked up.
“We, as in Alexandria and I, are volunteering to take your place in the war. We have already been asked to join the fight, and we never got a chance to answer. Our answer is...
yes, dang it! Why wouldn’t we join this fight?”
Jinxx snorted. “Perhaps a reason would be the fact that you could be captured or killed. Also you may never see each other again.” He said.
I was a little startled. I hadn’t taken the consequences into mind. I looked over at Alexandria. It was bad enough to have separated with her and broke her heart. I didn’t need her to kill herself or anyone else. But our loyalties remained with the rulers and their ladies. We had to join, we just had to! But it was a dilemma for us both…