Status: Sidetracked by an idea a hiatus actually

Engergumen

Two

Frank arched his back against the sofa he felt Gerard's warm hands glide across his chest. He didn't stop Gerard from exploring his body, until a phone rang bringing the two away from their state of mind. Gerard's cheeks flamed red as gathered to his feet realising it was his phone ringing. Frank was wanting more he thought of tackling Gerard with a pillow only to hear the other boy in the kitchen hissing almost into his phone. The mood or whatever drew the two was broken. He saw a patch of flesh sticking out embarrassed by his own body he quickly changed into a pair of sweats and a sweater. When he was finished Gerard was standing next to the doorway with a annoyed look across his face.

"Gerard what's going on?" Frank ran his hand through his short black hair wishing Gerard would speak.

"I just got a phone call from Mikey." He lied.

Frank took his friend's hand luring him back to the sofa, although the movie was unavailing the two it helped as Gerard let Frank lay on his chest. Frank fell asleep listening to the loud beating of Gerard's heart.

()()()

"Frank?" A voice tore through the dream Frank was having. He opened his eyes to reveal a grinning Gerard, he was in a better mood than before his clothing was different than before a tight black tee shirt was fixed on Gerard along with a pair of jeans that showed off his member rather fondly. He rubbed his eyes and saw the digital clock on the cable box read 3:56 am. Why the hell is Gerard waking me up? Frank thought to himself, Gerard was on his knees next to Frank on the sofa. He could smell a stinging scent coming from Gerard, he noticed in the darken living room his hair was bright, no more blackness. The ammonia was stinging his eyes Gerard had dyed his hair bright red. "Dude, are you going to stare at me or get up?" Gerard broke his train of thought he threw the blankets off him to climb off the sofa.

"Gerard did you dye your hair?" Frank reached out to touch in still in awe.

"No shit Sherlock, I needed a change plus you were sleeping so I went out." Gerard smiled Frank slivered unsure if it was from the new look or the fact he was freezing.

"Why do you need me up?" Frank yawned wishing whatever he wanted could wait until the sun rose or better when it was in the afternoon.

"Because Frankie, I want to try something." Without a word Gerard crushed his lips against his friend's. Frank felt himself almost faint from the lack of air. "And now I know." Gerard licked his lips after pulling away.

Frank didn't know what to say he wanted nothing more than Gerard to kiss him again he wanted to know if it was a game or something he held his feelings in for a long time about. "You kissed Italics me. Frank looked up to catch Gerard switching on a lamp beside the sofa.

"Yes I did." Gerard walked over to him sitting close enough that Frank could see darken shadows under his eyes, once again he hadn't slept. He caught Gerard's eyes and he felt his stomach turn inside out. The once bright eyes now were a darken shade of red matching his hair, he looked again to see his normal brown eyes were in place. "Did you get contacts?" Frank felt stupid asking it was almost four am and he was commenting on his friend's sudden new look.

"No. You just.." Gerard pulled Frank against him. "Need to sleep." He kissed his forehead against Frank's will he felt himself slipping into sleep. He could of swore Gerard was laughing softy.

()()()()

Gerard left Frank's home again, he didn't know what had over overcome him. He didn't feel like himself he shrugged in the early dawn. He watched the dark homes with families inside asleep not worrying about theirselves turning into something, Gerard himself should of known when he lost control of himself when heard the shrieking of the victims before him.

"Who are you?" The couple was huddled in a corner Gerard found himself in one of the homes he walked passed that early morning.

"I'm just here to spread the word." A voice cold and much unlike his own.

"Please don't hurt my wife." The man spoke with his voice shaking.

Gerard laughed causing the couple to exchange worried looks. "You'll be drained of blood before you can stop me."

"No." The small woman heard her husband's neck snap as the inhuman creature took the man effortlessly throwing his corpse against the wall.

"Aw honey, you'll be joining him soon."

The woman screamed as Gerard ripped her throat open. Gerard or rather the demon inside him was pleased with his work. He rewarded himself with their bodies thrown in a small pile. He assumed they were only here no other members, he nodded assuring himself.

()()()

Gerard now found himself standing in his own driveway, with blood covering his clothing, he made his silent arrival up his driveway checking behind himself to be sure no police were after him. He grabbed onto his front door turning it quietly not to wake his parents or Mikey. He breathed a mixture of air fresher and the hint of whatever was cooked the night before. He took two steps at a time to his basement bedroom, the sun was nearly up. His bedroom was sealed shut he flicked on a lamp in his bedroom kicking aside old comics, piles of clothing and art supplies. He wanted nothing more than to collapse on his bed, he saw himself in the mirror the blood was sticking to him. He ripped off his clothing tossing it without care into a wastebasket. Now in his boxers he fell onto his bed pulling over the covers, he closed his eyes and for a first time in months or years he dreamed. In those dreams he saw for what he was.

()()()()

"A demon is what you're becoming Gerard." The Frank in his dream told him.

"That's crazy! I'm still me." Gerard protested to his friend. He felt a growl grow at the back of his throat.

Frank started running from Gerard, ge tried reaching out to him only to discover blood was covering his body. "Frank please don't go." Gerard was left in his dream more alone than he felt in his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come, awesome I have subscribers and one recommendation. I actually feel good writing this.