Status: Sidetracked by an idea a hiatus actually

Engergumen

Four

Frank was felt himself grow worried when Gerard didn't open his window, he was freezing his ass off wishing he had brought his phone instead it was in his room at home, he pulled out a box of Marlboros lighting it before his nerves killed him. He sat on the ground staring at the suddenly darken sky. He thought of tapping again when a voice shook him out of his thoughts.

"Hey." The voice was soft and friendly. Frank turned to look seeing Gerard in a pair of similar looking jeans from earlier and a Iggy Pop shirt, Frank noted Gerard wasn't complaining about the cold weather or even wearing a jacket. "Do you want to come in? We need to talk." Gerard smiled over his shoulder leading Frank into the Way household. Frank flicked his cigarette into a rose bush scrambling to his feet. Gerard opened the front door sending out a wave of heat and the fresh scent of air fresher. Frank was kicking his shoes off while Gerard was grabbing two mugs full of bitter black coffee in the kitchen. "How did you sleep?" Frank broke the silence in the kitchen doorway.

"I slept..fine." Gerard pulled off a loose string on his shirt. "Actually had a funny dream". He chuckled darkly sharing a joke with himself.

Frank stirred the creamer into his coffee, not really wanting to drink any caffeine. "What did you dream of?"

"You and I were in it."

"Okay."

"You said I was changing, I wasn't myself." Gerard took a sip of his coffee before continuing. "You claimed I was a-". Gerard stopped as the front door was swung open leading Mikey and their mother trailing behind. Mikey was holding a rosemary in his hand while his mother was telling him he needed it and why he should pray every night. "If you want to get into paradise you can't given up your faith or lose your path." His mother pulled off her sweater continuing her speech. Mikey wasn't into it he walked over towards Gerard and Frank tossing the rosemary in Gerard's direction. "Mom I'm not going to Hell, I'm only fifteen." He scoffed pulling out his phone to text. His mother shot a look that read, 'don't you even start.' She sighed before grabbing her own phone to plan for the next church fundraiser. "Frank?" Gerard whispered dragging Frank's eyes away from Mikey. Frank stared at his friend noticing his face went pale as a sheet, he was pulling his face into a pained look. Frank noticed his hand was wrapped around the rosemary beads the part that held a cross. "Please Frank pull it off me before-." Gerard choked out Frank quickly without hesitation ripped the rosemary off, tossing it into the kitchen sink. "Gerard what are you?" Frank didn't care what Gerard did to him he wanted answers. Gerard was gripping onto the counter sink turning his knuckles white. "You would run away if I told you." He smirked before he took Frank's own hand. "And if you do I don't blame you." Frank noticed Mikey left the room.

"I'm actually I don't know how to explain it..I think I'm becoming something unnatural and less human each day. I don't remember my evenings I wake up with blood covering me." He gripped Frank's hand Frank let out a sigh of pain he did his best not to show it.

"I've been hurting people, I can't be hurt directly unless you have some holy shit like that." He gestured to the rosemary in the sink. "I can't control it, I'm not myself." He looked up to meet Frank's eyes with his now piercing black eyes. "Even my eye color is out of my hands."

Frank felt Gerard let go of his hand. "You can run now." He suggested sadly. "In the dream I had you said I was becoming a demon."

"No." Frank sat up in his seat.

"What? Don't you get it Frank this is why I've been so angry at everything, why do you want to stay with a monster?" Gerard stood back his eyes slowly becoming normal.

"Because you're my friend, I'm not going to let you suffer. There a way to fix this."

Gerard smiled slowly. "This isn't a movie with happy endings thees no cure for me."

"We could try-". Frank's words interrupted by Gerard shoveling him against the wall nearly knocking over a photo of Mikey at a lake holding up a starfish. "I can hurt you, just like this without even caring." Frank felt his left arm loosing feeling in it. "Gerard stop." Gerard dug his nails into Frank's shoulder. "Why should I?" Gerard didn't loosen his grip. Frank fought tears back as blood was leaking through. "Because I-". Gerard covered his mouth with his own never letting his grip slip. He pulled away slowly, to stare back at Frank. "Tell me why I won't hurt you."

"Because I love you." Frank said hoarsely.

Gerard loosened his grip on his shoulder, showing a sign of understanding. "Don't lie to me." He pushed him further into the wall.

"I do Gerard I do love you. Why would I lie about that?!" Frank said flabbergasted.

"Frank, I'm sorry." He let go of his shoulder.

Frank rubbed it noticing the blood on his fingertips. He winced flexing his numb arm. "I'd never lie to you."

"If I ever hurt you I couldn't forgive myself. It would kill me." Gerard took Frank's hand kissing it.

"I'll stay with you, no matter what you are." Frank nuzzled into Gerard's shoulder. "You're always my Gerard."

Gerard stroked Frank's hair not moving. "You're my Frankie." He didn't feel any urge to hurt Frank he smiled slightly.

Frank waited for Gerard to say he loved him too, it never came. Frank sighed knowing he wanted to hear the three little words. He settled for Gerard whispering into his ear, kissing his face. "It's okay Gerard." Frank said quietly in their own private moment nothing could pull the two away.
♠ ♠ ♠
During the writing of this I was listening to pretty odd. Anyway awesome continue reading and I love you all thanks