Status: Sidetracked by an idea a hiatus actually

Engergumen

Nine

Gerard found himself looking into his brother's window with his stomach aching. He pushed away any thoughts of attacking a helpless victim he didn't dare bother Frank. If he even hurt Frank in anyway he would never forgive himself. Thankfully no one was home after much debating he found the spare house key under the placemat. He helped himself in to be greeted by darkness he fumbled for a switch on the wall to only find a man he had never seen before in his life standing before him. He bolted for the front door only for it to be slammed with a whisk of the man's hand.

"Hello Gerard, we have much to discuss." He flicked a light switch on exposing the man's face his eyes danced behind them he wore a hoodie and a simple pair of skinny jeans. "I'm not much of greetings my name is-". Gerard didn't care he grabbed onto his mother's prized teapot tossing it at the man. There was a crash against the wall watching in horror as the man moved swiftly. "Now that's not a way to treat your guest or your mother's teapot." Gerard made a dash for the stairs to his room not looking behind him when he smacked into the man who was holding out a baseball bat that appeared from nowhere. "I didn't want it to come to this, but you leave me no choice. Funny the way new demons are." He laughed to himself before raising the battle over his shoulder. Gerard didn't have time to react.

"What do-." Gerard said before the bat collided with his head. He blacked out only to see the man talking on a phone not making out the words only he was pleased.

()()()()

"Gerard is going to take your soul and you're fine with that?" Pete exchanged a silent look with Mikey. Unable to process how naive the teenager was. "You know if its done wrong you'll never be able to feel emotions and its possible you'll end up as a cold heartless bastard." Pete continued. Mikey got up from the couch in search of food. He felt Pete's eyes burning into his back as he rounded the corner. He listened to the two talk as he fumbled through the walkin pantry wishing Frank's father wasn't such a health nut.

"Gerard has been my best friend since childhood, we know more about each other than anything else I can tell you his favourite comic while he could tell you which foods I was allergic to." He heaved out a dry sob. Mikey walked back into the living room to see Frank on the verge of crying with Pete flipping pages in the book.

"If you are meant to be with Gerard, your souls with connect and whatever happened to Gerard will be reversed and blah blah a happy ever after for the both of you." Pete tried hiding his sarcastic tone. Mikey stifled a laugh he was holding onto a bag of chips not noticing his shoe was untied he tripped spilling the bag everywhere, and his body landing onto Pete's lap. He felt hot with embarrassment hearing Pete laugh even Frank joined in.

"Shut up, it's not like I meant to fall." Mikey quickly jumped to his feet wishing Gerard was here to change the subject.

"Admit it Mikey you got the hots for a demon and you can't stand it." Frank shouted.

Mikey mumbled about cleaning up the mess and left the room embarrassed and angered.

"If you want to give Gerard your soul you'd better find him, before its too late." Pete remarked setting the tense mood back in place.

"Yeah I guess so." Frank glanced at the clock seeing it was passed one in the morning, he decided to close his eyes only to slip into much needed sleep.

()()()()

Gerard woke up with a kick to his ribs. He could taste blood in his mouth, he felt a hand pull him up from the floor he was laying on.

"What where am-." A slap interrupted him knocking him against the floor.

"Gerard welcome to your final days as a human." A voice high pitched likely it was his real voice.

Gerard saw through a curtain of red hair a man that looked more feminine than himself was wearing a plaid shirt with a plain pair of skinny jeans, his hair hung in his face despite his attempts to move it.

"Who are you?" Gerard called at the man.

"Brendon. I'm going to show you or actually help take your last link to human life."

Gerard felt his heart drumming adding his chest he knew who it was before Brendon snorted at Gerard.

"We're going to take little Frankies soul Gerard, and after you do it there's no turning back." His laughter echoed off on the empty room.

"Frank no. I won't do it" Gerard mumbled into the dark.

"You will Gerard you will." Brendon patted his face.

Gerard thought of screaming for help, instead he felt himself shake from Brendon's touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Changed the chapter