Status: I'm just working on this until I finish my other Merrikat and until I get my Jalex posted. Just something to keep myself working.

I've Had It With This Game

Chapter Eight

I don't know why I can't just be with Jack. I don't know why I'm being such an asshole about the whole thing. I just... He deserves someone better. Someone much better. Not me, this fucked up, easily jealous, anger issues boy.

So when the show's over, I run up to Alex. I want to punch him for playing those songs but I know Flyzik will throttle him for changing the setlist, so I don't bother. I just push past him, my shoulder hitting his on purpose.

I see a crowd of fans and jog over to them.

They start squealing and I smile. Jack is gonna get jealous.

“Hey!” I say to a girl with hair that's dyed red. She's wearing blue DCs, a black Vans “Off The Wall” tank, skinnies and a blue beanie. She looks more like someone Alex would go with but I don't care. She's fucking hot.

“Hey.” She says, blushing.

“I like your shoes!” I shout over the sound of the other girls trying to talk to me. And that's all it takes.

****

I laugh as Clare explains how her and her friends convinced her parents to let her dye her hair red when she was 13.

“And then my dad was like 'You girls do know I'm a lawyer, right? I make arguments for a living so you're being judged on a pretty high scale.'” She smiles and her eyes light up as she tells the story.
I smile with her but I can't help but think of Jack, probably sitting on the bus while I'm in some hotel room with some girl. Even if she is awesome.

“You okay?” she asks.

“Honestly?”

“Yeah.”

“Not really.”

“What's wrong?”

“I think I...”

“Yes?”

“Like Jack.” I cringe, thinking she'll start fangirling.

“Oh. Cute! You should go tell him.”

“But Alex said-”

“Just go tell him. Think of this as you just figuring out he's what you really want.” She smiles and grabs her tank top from the floor. I sit on the hotel room bed and think about it for a minute.

“But-”

“He kept looking at you during the set. He wants you.” And that's all she has to say. I put my clothes on and we walk out, me running, actually.

****

Jack is crying on his bunk. Alex and Rian are next to him.

“What's wrong?” I ask. I hope it's not me.

Alex looks up, “Flyzik's making him get help. And that means no more tour.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry sorry sorry!

I'm back!

I'm sorry it's so short!

I love you!

Please comment I need to know how this is!

Hannah Paige (: