Status: Active. Hope you like it! Please let me know what you think!

Transportation Miscalculation

So Close

Chapter 24 ~ So Close

~Loki~
As much as I wanted to tear Jinx’s clothes off right then and there I knew the time for the evening meal was fast approaching and I wanted us to take our time so that Jinx had a pleasurable experience. “My family will be expecting us for supper soon.”

Jinx looked into my eyes and they were burning green and gold once more, “Send a duplicate to tell your mother I am weary from such a full day and requested that you remain with me while I rested or if you prefer not to lie to your mother tell her I wanted to have sex and couldn’t wait a moment more.”

I chuckled softly, “Alright, my dear,” I agreed and sent a projection to tell Frigga Jinx was weary. When it had gone I stood and moved slowly so I was standing mere inches from Jinx. I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly rubbed up and down her upper arms, “Are you sure you want this?”

She let out a shuddering breath, “Oh yes,” she whispered and leaned into my touch.

I moved my right hand up to cup her cheek and tilted her head up so I could plant a tender kiss to her lips. She let out a soft sigh and rose to her toes to deepen the kiss. Her hands gathered the bottom of my shirt and lifted it slightly so her palms could rest on my bare stomach. I shuddered lightly at the touch and pressed my tongue to her bottom lip, seeking entrance. She parted her lips and I gently began exploring her mouth with my tongue. As the tip of my tongue grazed her palate she gave a small shudder and I smiled and ran my tongue against it harder feeling her tremble once again. I slowly moved my hands down to her shirt and began to gather it in my hands and lift it over her head. She pulled back from the kiss and raised her arms to assist with the disposal of her shirt. As soon as it was off she reached and discarded mine as well. With both of us completely bare above the waist we took the time to stare at one another’s body.

Jinx stepped forward with a smile on her lips and ran her hands over my abdominal muscles and the little trail of hair that led down to my waistband. She watched her hands the entire time, as did I. She finally looked up into my face when I began to softly fondle her breasts. I cupped them in my hands and ghosted my thumbs over her ever-hardening nipples. She clutched my sides and she emitted a low moan and tilted her head back. I seized the opportunity to latch my mouth onto the left side of her neck. I explored the surface with little licks, sucks, and nips until she let out another moan when I reached about an inch above her collarbone. I concentrated my efforts there and was rewarded with another breathless sound of pleasure and her fingernails lightly digging into the skin at my hips. I gave one last bite, a bit harder than the rest and Jinx’s knees buckled. I supported her weight and walked backwards until I was seated on the bed. I lifted Jinx so she was seated on my lap straddling my waist.

I began kissing her again and then moved to lay her so she was on her back with her head resting upon the pillows. I hovered over her resting my weight on my elbows and kissing and sucking her right nipple into my mouth. Her hands moved to grip my hair and I made a pleasurable growl deep in my throat when she tugged lightly. When her right nipple was hard to my liking I moved my efforts to her left and repeated. After I was satisfied with her breasts I moved my hands to her leather pants and began untying the laces that held them up. I looked into her eyes asking permission to remove them along with her undergarments.

~Jinx~
I nodded slightly at the question held in Loki’s eyes, giving him the permission he sought to remove the rest of my clothes. I lifted my hips off the bed as he pulled down my pants and panties. When they were gone he began kissing up my body, starting with my right foot he kissed a trail up to my belly button, dunked his tongue in slightly, then moved back down to my left foot and began again. The second time he laved at my belly button I felt heat surge into my lower abdomen. I moved my hands to his lean shoulders and closed my eyes and focused on the lovely sensations shooting through my body. He concentrated kisses and nips all over my belly, some leaving little red marks from suction. When he moved back to kiss my lips again I felt his hand move to my tummy and slowly move closer and closer to my center. I felt a gush of moisture as his hand crept closer to my heated core. As soon as his fingers grazed me however, my mind pulled me back to Salem and I was tied to the bed with Matthew hurting me. I tried to find my way back to Loki, but my mind was trapped in a world of pain and terror.

~Loki~
Jinx’s hands on my shoulders turned into claws as I stroked her lips, feeling the moisture that had gathered there, “Ouch, Love, that hurts,” I murmured. As she continued to scrabble painfully at my back I pulled back and saw a look of utter terror on her face. I grabbed her wrists softly to prevent her from further wounding my back. As soon as my hands closed around her wrists her eyes flew open and I was no longer on the bed. I was, in fact, pinned to the opposite wall about ten feet from the ground. I looked to Jinx in surprise and noticed the red light emanating from her outstretched palm that was pinning me to the wall. Suddenly a clarity came into her eyes and she retracted her hand and covered her mouth. I fell to the floor in a crumpled heap.

I let out a groan of pain and remained where I was, eyes closed and body contorted in a strange way, on the floor. After some minutes I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and flinched slightly.

“Oh, no. Oh, Loki I am so sorry. I thought, well I thought you were Matthew there for a second. I was back in Salem and he had me pinned to the bed again. Oh, my Love, I am so sorry. Are you okay? Can you move?”

I could hear the panic clear in her voice and wanted to dispel it so I began righting myself. As I sat up and looked at Jinx I saw she was running her hands all over my body, her hands lit with the gold light that often accompanies healing magic. After about two minutes I no longer felt any pain. “How…how did you do that?” I questioned softly.

Jinx shook her head slightly, “I’m not sure, I just wanted to take your pain away and help you heal and my mind just knew what to do.”

I now noticed that Jinx was covered with the sheet from the bed and tugged at it slightly, “You even look like a goddess wrapped in a sheet,” I murmured quietly.

Jinx laughed softly, “Thanks. I’m so sorry, I wanted this to work, and it did for a while and it felt so good, but then I just got trapped in my mind and couldn’t find my way back,” she looked down, a blush on her cheeks.

I tilted her chin up so she was looking at me, “It’s quite alright, Love, I know you were enjoying yourself, you were quite wet. Perhaps we will just have to be more creative until you are more comfortable.”

Another beautiful blush crept onto Jinx’s face, “What do you mean by more creative?”

“Well, maybe since your trauma happened in a bed we should avoid that particular spot for exploring each other. Maybe instead we should take our play to the bath or even the waters at the edge of Asgard as they seemed to relax you.”

Jinx considered what I said with her head tilted slightly to one side and nobody should be allowed to be that adorable. “Yes,” she said, standing quickly, “let us try the bath,” she pulled me to my feet as well and made her way towards my bathroom.

I tugged on her hand slightly trying to get her to stop, but she was a determined little thing. Finally I dug my heels in and pulled us to a stop just before we reached the bathroom. “I didn’t mean right now, Jinx,” I said when she looked at me, “I think we should take a break, there is no need to rush.”

“No,” Jinx said, “we are doing this now and we aren’t stopping until each of us orgasms at least once.”

I chuckled at her firm tone, “Why is this so important?” I questioned.

She looked me dead in the eye and answered solemnly, “I am feeling greedy and am still rather hot and bothered from a few minutes ago. Are you really going to argue against having a release that,” and here she stared pointedly at the bulge in my pants, “you so very obviously would like as well?”

I shook my head slowly and allowed Jinx to pull me the rest of the way into the bathroom.