Alone

I can't behave

~I Can't behave~

(Athena's POV )

Chapter 1

Well yes I got to admit I am the "bad girl" at school because I punched this teachers face because she got in my face and told me to sit the fuck down! Well... Haha I got suspended for the first 2 weeks of school any who this is gonna be like my first day of school.
I put on a cute little dress and my Toms I curled my hair and did my makeup and yes I did brushed my teeth. I got my backpack and started walking to school oh how much I hate school. Yes I was late I went threw the office and got my note and went to my new class. I opened the door and everyone looked at me the whole class started whispering. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the teacher. He had black hair and green eyes and he was well perfection he looked like he was 19 or 20 how the hell did he became a teacher this young??
"Your late." He said.
"Umm... I got a note for-
"I don't care sit down your interrupting my class." He said.
"Well I am sorry but -
"Take a seat now!" He said.
"Whatever I will come back tomorrow." I said as I exited the class.
I was walking down the hallway then? I heard him scream.
"Come here right now!!"
He is a jerk
I walked back over there kinda confused he took me back inside the classroom.
"Sit!" He said pointing at a empty desk.
"Okay?" I said.
"Just don't talk!" He said wow this guy needs somebody to high five him in the face.
The bell finally rang I got my stuff and stood up.
"Sit!" He said I sat back down while everyone left.
"Listen here no one interrupts my class okay." He said I was looking at the floor.
"Do you hear me?!" He said.
I looked at my shoes and bit my lip.
"Yes sir..." I said I literally wanted to cry I mean come on everyone hates me then when I come back to school he starts embarrassing me.
"Can I just leave?" I said my voice cracked shit I am gonna start crying.
"No we are not done talking!" He said. Tears started running down my cheeks.
I got my backpack and ran to the bathroom.
This is the worst year ever I mean my parents died so I am all by myself no family everyone hates me I have no friends I have no one and when I come back to school a new teachers starts yelling and screaming at me in front of the whole entire class.
Well I finally stopped crying I fixed my makeup and went to my next class.
I was walking down the hall and right when I was gonna turn the teacher that screamed at me came out of no where.
"Umm... Hey are you alright I never meant to make you cry..." He said.
I looked at floor avoiding his stare.
"Ya I am fine sir." I said looking at the floor.
"Well here let me make you a note for you can't get in trouble okay." He said.
Okay now he is acting nice Oh My Globs!!
"Sure..." I said. I followed him back to his classroom.
He opened his classroom and went to his desk. He got a sticky note out and started writing on it.
"What's your name again?" He said.
"Uh... Athena Peterson..." I said.
"Okay." He said writing again.
"Here you go." He said giving me the sticky note and smiling at me.
"Wait?! I don't have a Athena in my class?" He said.
"Ya I am new I tried to tell you but-
"Ugh I am so stupid I feel like a total jerk now." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Uh... Well... You kinda where...I mean you made me cry in my first day." I said giggling and finally looking at him.
"Uhh... Ya... I am very sorry about that... Can you maybe forgive me? I will write I am a jerk and a loser in the white board if you do?" He said smiling.
"Okay deal." I said smiling.
He smiled and started writing in the white board.
"I am a jerk and a big loser sincerely, Mr. Bostwick c:" he wrote in big letters.
I started laughing wow I have never laughed before.
"And it will stay there for the whole entire day I promise you." He said smiling.
"Okay." I said smiling.
I stood up and started walking away.
" I like your dress..." He said.
"Thanks.." I said blushing I opened the door and left his classroom.
This year can't be that bad can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hope you enjoy this chapter more to come c: