‹ Prequel: Chasing the Night
Status: coming soon.

Of Space and Time

one.

It’s funny how in only a year so much can change. Since the Spring Fever tour a year ago, the lives of Pierce The Veil guitarist Tony Perry and The Sky’s Alive vocalist, Katelynn Scott, had taken a full 360 turn around.

Kate lay in her massive bed, surrounded by mountains of pillows and the blanket keeping her warm. A smile sat on her face, one that had appeared every morning for the last year. Stretching out a little, Kate then turned to face the body next to her’s. Hair covering his face, his mouth slightly open and snuggled in the blanket like a burrito, laid Tony in a deep sleep. Kate couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of her boyfriend lying next to her. Even after a year, she still found it amusing.

Finally deciding to brave the cold, Kate made her way out of bed and down the stairs. Now that Jaxin and Natalie had moved out, mornings were a lot more relaxed. There was no need to worry about putting on pants or stressing about how she looked because it was just them.

Making her was over to the counter; Kate pulled out two mugs and flicked on the coffee machine. She knew by now that Tony wouldn’t be too far behind her in getting out of bed. Leaning back against the counter top, Kate took in the silence that surrounded her. She couldn’t believe how content she was. Just as the coffee machine signalled that it was finished, she could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Tony made his way into the kitchen. He couldn’t sleep once Kate’s warmth had left the bed, as much as it was too early for his liking. From the doorway he could see Kate standing in nothing but an oversized shirt and her underwear as usual. To Tony, nothing could compare to seeing this every morning. Barely clothed, smile on face and waiting with coffee, could it get any better?

Tiredly, Tony made his way over to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her waist. Tony was a very clingy morning person. He wouldn’t say much for the first half hour that he was away, he would just hold onto Kate. Kate didn’t mind. She found it ridiculously adorable of him. It was one of the many things that Kate loved about Tony.

They stood in the kitchen, arms around each other ten minutes or so before Tony finally released Kate from his arms and picked up his coffee. “What’s the plan for today?” His voice was still groggy from just waking up. Kate shrugged, taking a sip of her coffee.

“I haven’t gotten anything planned.” Kate told him. “So I’m open for whatever.”

“I was thinking I might call Jaxin and see if he’s busy today.” Tony said, placing his coffee down and jumping up on the counter top. “I need help getting your birthday present organised.”

Kate raised her eyebrows at him, her suspicion growing. It was Kate’s 27th birthday in 2 days time and she hadn’t been planning on doing anything too much. She wasn’t big on surprises or having all attention on her when it came to her birthday, so she just wanted something small. Maybe have the boys and their partners over with Jaxin and Natalie. A few quiet drinks and a barbeque would do. But Tony had other plans. “Oh, really?”

He pretty much had everything planned out in his head. For the past month or so he had been in contact with Kate’s mom and her siblings to try and get them down here for her birthday. He appreciated the fact that Kate had given up pretty much everything to be with him, so now he wanted to help give it back to her. He also needed Jaxin’s help to try and figure out what to get her. Tony wasn’t used to buying gifts for women besides his mother. He hadn’t been in a proper relationship long enough to need too. Kate meant the world to him, so he wanted to make this good.

Tony grinned and nodded. “You could probably keep Nat company while we’re gone? He suggested. “I know Nat could use a hand setting up for the baby shower.”

“I’m a sucker for all things babies.” Kate grinned. “Go call Jaxin then and I’ll make us breakfast?”

“Sounds like a plan.” With that Tony kissed Kate and raced back upstairs to grab his phone. Unlocking it, Tony scrolled through his contacts and hit Jaxin’s name.

“You’re up early.” Was the first sentence Tony heard through the phone, which caused him to chuckle. “What’s up?”

“Are you busy today?” Tony asked his best friend. “Because I need your help.”

“I’m down.” Jaxin said. “I’m assuming this is to do with Kate’s birthday?”

“Yeah, I’m stuck on what to get her.” Tony explained. “She said she’s happy to come over and help set up for the baby shower while we go.”

“Good, Nat could use some girl time before the baby comes.”

“I’ll be over in an hour or so?”

“Sounds good.”

With that, Tony headed back down stairs to his girlfriend feeling a bit more confident about Kate’s birthday. He wanted it to be perfect for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear You - Man Overboard

Hello! I am back and here is chapter one! It's a ehh opener but let me tell you, I have big ass plans for this sequel so prepare yourselves.
Obviously had to change the timeline a little to fit the story since in reality there wasn't a year between Baby Hall and The Spring Fever Tour, but hey!

SPEAKING OF BABY HALL! LADYBIRD AND JAXIN MAKE CUTE AS FUCK BABIES!