Status: Ongoing

Daily Happenings of a Teenage Girl

June 29, 2013

Tonight, I went to my very first bonfire party. Within the first few minutes, I was feeling left out and out of place. I figured if things got bad, I could call my dad to get a ride home. We started playing with water guns and everyone got soaked, but I was having a ton of fun. After a while of that, we decided to start drying off and the bonfire was lit! We began to make smores and someone brought up the idea of truth or dare. That was fun and went on for like an hour; we tried playing would you rather but that didn't last long. As people began leaving, the night began to calm down.

I met someone new tonight, who caught my eye. His name is Kyle. I ended up sitting on his lap for a few hours and we had some chemistry. He had his around me, hand on my leg, so I put my arm around him. Someone brought up the "sexual tension" between us and apparently everyone wanted us to make out. I tend to be terrible at making first moves, so I was hoping he would step it up. That didn't happen so before he left, I decided to go for it. It was pretty good but not the best ever. I enjoyed it for as long as possible, he had to leave before his friends left without him. He ended up hugging some other friends, hugged me, and we got one last kiss. I just can't get over this.

Then, I've been talking to this other guy for a few days. His name is not to be mentioned, so we shall call him Jimmy. Jimmy and I have been texting each other late at night and flirting up a storm. I had been texting him during the party, until my phone died. He said something that pissed me off so I figured go for it with Kyle. I got my phone back (charged it in the house) before leaving and start texting him. Jimmy suggested we go se Despicable Me 2, but not actually see it. At this point, I began to have regrets. Jimmy and I aren't dating, but I had been torn between two guys all night. I just figure, hang out with Jimmy and go with the flow. If we date, that's when I explain tonight.