‹ Prequel: Lucario Love

Death of Giovanni

chapter 7

“So… You finally showed up…” the thing said as it floated down from its perch in the air and removed the gore from its pale blue fur using its psychic abilities. It floated down and hovered an inch above the ground in front of Ash, who stood protectively in front of the injured trainer. The girl behind Ash let out a pained whimper and tried to shrink back farther into the wall.

“Why…? Why did you do this… it makes no sense…” Ash said to the thing. He took in the sight of the creature and he almost gagged himself again. The creature had pale blue fur, which shone in the semi-darkness of the gym lighting. The tail extending from in between its legs was long and a darker blue than the rest of the fur on the body and it ended in a lethal looking spike. Its legs looked similar to that of Mewtwo’s, only they ended in three toes on each foot, not two. The arms were rather muscular and they had five fingers attached to the hands and the fingers themselves were rounded off to make it look like they had balls attached to them. Attached to the wide set shoulders was a set of two necks, both of which supported the head to some degree; one directly under the head itself, and the other a little behind the first one and connected to the base of the skull. The head itself looked like a feral cat’s head, with the triangular shaped ears pointed to the front, listening to what Ash said. The most disturbing thing about the whole creature was its eyes. They were a hauntingly beautiful blue color, with the pupils in the shape of slits. The overall beauty of the eyes was completely killed by the lack of remorse or compassion in them.

“Why did I do this? Hmpf, for power, Ash, you should’ve known that. After Mewtwo escaped from my clutches for the second time at Mt. Clarity, I became obsessed with becoming more powerful than him. Long story short, I succeeded, the end result was me. Mewthree,” the creature said.

Ash looked up at the creature that was once Giovanni as it landed in front of him. “You need to stop this, dad,” Ash said quietly, “This isn’t right… How could you do this to people and Pokémon?”

“Simple, I just wanted to. No other real reason for it, I just wanted to test my power, and the people and Pokémon were here for me to do so. The only thing I didn’t foresee was you coming here,” Giovanni said.

Ash stood stock still in front of the bleeding girl. His own father had killed everyone in the Gym just to test his power? That was madness! Ash held his palms out to one side and began to charge an Aura Sphere, just as Lucario did the same. They shot the Spheres at Giovanni at the same time, only to find that he had disappeared and reappeared above the gym floor again, a bloody grin lighting his features.

“Is that all you’ve got? If so, then it’s pathetic….” Giovanni said coldly. Mewthree shot several Shadow Balls at the two and almost all of them found their mark, hitting and impeding Ash and Lucario.

Suddenly, Mewtwo teleported back into the gym and teleported the girl and her severed arm to a hospital in the same motion; Mewtwo himself staying to help Ash and Lucario. He helped the two up and onto their feet and asked, “That’s Giovanni, isn’t it?” Ash nodded and aimed another Aura Sphere at Mewthree.

This one found its mark and hit the beast square in the stomach, winding him. Mewtwo suddenly got an idea and used Disable on Giovanni, effectively knocking his powers out. “Get him,” Mewtwo said as he sat back and watched Ash run forward.

Ash ran as fast as he could, and when he reached what used to be the Viridian Gym Leader, He punched his father in the face. Ash aimed punches at every inch of Giovanni he could reach, even kicking him in the base of the tail, where his privates had migrated to. “I HATE YOU!!” Ash screamed, “You destroy everything! It isn’t fair!” Ash continued on this tirade for well over an hour, until he aimed a punch at Giovanni’s face, collapsing it.
“I….. I feel… cold,” Giovanni said as he fell to the ground at Ash’s feet. Ash felt hot tears run freely down his face. He looked at what used to be his father and said, “Good bye and good riddance…” He turned and walked towards the door to the gym.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter done. like the short description said, I still don't own the Pokemon. I wish I did, but I don't. Nintendo owns the little buggers...