Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

Myka Nicolette, the outcast at school that everyone hates, has the suckiest life of anyone on the planet. She's beat, hated, and her everyday life is torture. One day Myka and her two best friends, twins, Bridget and Stephanie, decide to go to and Asking Alexandria concert and they have the best night ever. They get phone numbers and slowly but surely start to build relationships with the rockstars they look up to. Some relationships may last and some may not but they are determined to figure it all out. James/OC, Danny/OC, Ben/OC!
  1. The First Night
    Myka, Bridget, and Stephanie go to and AA concert and have the best night of their lives!
  2. Options And Decisions
    Myka has nowhere to go and so she spills her story to James who now offers her a place on the bus and she is faced with a hard decision.
  3. Agreement
    Myka and james have reached an agreement for Myka to stay on the bus but Myka slowly starts to fall for James and does so without knowing. What will this bring?
  4. Approved!
    Myka has been "approved" by the band and gets her hopes up for something more than a friendship with James but he is known to break hearts so what will come of Myka falling for James? Will she try to get him or will he break her heart like he has all
  5. Shopping
    James takes Myka shopping and they get much closer and Myka maes a goal to become James's new bestfriend and she soon finds that she really does enjoy being around everyone in Asking Alexandria.
  6. Clubbing
    Myka and the girls meet again and Myka and James have the long awaited clubbing expierience together!
  7. A Thing
    Myka ans James, officially become a "thing"
  8. Don't Fall In Love, It's A Trap
    Myka goes shopping with the guys except for James and gets sick, so she goes back to the bus but witnesses something that makes her just want to die.
  9. And Then There Was Another
    Myka and James make up and get away but Myka realizes that she's left her sister too much already and decides to take her along but her sister will be living with someone else and who it is shocks Myka and her Arianna.
  10. The Final Episode
    Myka and Jame's problems are solved and everything becomes alright again.