Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

Approved!

I woke up not to James or sunlight but to excited whispering between people. I looked at James. He was still sleeping and I didn’t want to wake him getting up. His mouth was slightly parted and he was snoring very lightly. I had just noticed that he had his arm round my shoulder and had me pulled to him closely. He smelled of beer and soap and what I guessed was just…James. He looked so peaceful and vulnerable. Did he always look like this when he was sleeping or was it because someone was in his bed with him? I wondered about it for a minute but the whispering snapped me back to reality and away from my little “Myka Dreamland”. “Dude, did James really hook up with a 16 year old? A 17 year old I can see but 16? Our boys finally scoring!” I was pretty sure it was Danny and he sounded excited. “I wonder what girls keep in their bags.” Said a voice that I was pretty sure was Cameron’s. I tried hard not to giggle. I didn’t know why it was so funny it just was. “Maybe you should look.” I heard Ben say. It must’ve been late if Ben was already awake. I didn’t really mind if they looked in my bag though, I didn’t have anything bad in it and they didn’t know the password for my iPhone. Thinking about it, I really needed the new iPhone. I made it a mental goal to get the new iPhone today. Suddenly I felt James move a little and then I saw his eyes flutter and meet my own. “I think he’s awake now!” Said an excited whisper that I could have sworn was Sam. James groaned and sat up taking his arm from around me. “Do you want me to get up?” I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and I opened the curtain to his bunk and crawled out with James behind me. I saw all the boys scramble to other places to hide the fact that they were trying to listen to what was happening in the bunk and I laughed. James stood next to me and stretched. Danny had made his way over to the couch and was pretending to read a magazine. “Oh hello James and girl-I-met-yesterday! I didn’t see you two wake up!” He said a little too happily. “I heard you whispering you idiots.” Said James in his deep and accented voice. “Oh well, he already knows boys.” Said Danny and everyone came out of their hiding places and started mumbling. “So did you two get it on?” Asked Ben and James laughed. “No but she will be staying on the bus with us for the rest of our touring days. Or at least until she can find a place to stay. And she’ll be staying with me when we’re off.” Said James and everyone just stared at him open mouthed. I was getting nervous because no one was saying anything. That was not discussing thing James! I put my hands up. “I’m going to do stuff! I swear I won’t just freeload off of you guys! I’ll cook and clean and do whatever! I swear! I just don’t have a place to go! The stuff in my duffel bag is the only stuff I have for now.” I said bowing my head down. I was so embarrassed. I sounded like a homeless girl and I was really a runaway that had all the necessities of life. When I looked up everyone looked even more stunned. “First you find a girl who looks decent. Then she actually gets you to let her stay on the bus with us. Lastly she’s actually humble?” Ben said in disbelief. Oh no they were going to make me leave I knew James shouldn’t have offered me a place here. Then he smiled. “Well I think I like this girl already. She knows how to work her womanly charm!” Said Ben.
“And she brings bottles of Jack Daniels! I approve!” Yelled Danny smiling.
“I just like that she’s humble and not some savage dog. I approve.” Said Cameron taking a swig of beer.
“She seems cool to me. I like her style. I approve.” I heard Sam say looking me up and down.
“Hey she buys Jack Daniels, knows how to dress and work womanly charm, she’s humble, and she says she’ll do our chores! I freaking approve!” Yelled Ben.
“All in favor of keeping her on the bus raise your hand.” Said Danny from the couch. I looked around and everyone had their hands raised Danny and James included. “Alright then, welcome to your new home…uh?”
“Myka! Myka Nicolette!” I said very happily and excited.
“Now, please change from those bright clothes. You’re going to blind me or give me a heart attack.” Said Danny shielding his eyes. I laughed I was going to enjoy it here.
“Now three cheers to Jack Daniels Girl!”
Everyone started shouting “Jack Daniels Hooray!” Instead of “Hip Hip Hooray!” And I laughed my butt off. I went over to my duffel bag and pulled out the last bottle of Jack Daniels I had and handed it to Danny. “There you go! My first thank you gift!” I said and James laughed. “I think you’re already a part of the family!” He said over all the guys cheering. I smiled and James tugged on my hand. “Come have some with me?” He asked and I gladly sat with him on the couch. I kept looking at his lips when he would take a drink and wondering how soft they would be on mine or maybe how hungry. Then the slow realization dawned on me. I was FALLING for James Cassells! No. Freaking. Way. Suddenly the door flung open and a tall man with long black hair and black clothing and make up busted in the bus with some people who looked similar to him behind him. “What the HELL is going on in here?! Are you having a celebration without me Danny Worsnop?!” The tall man turned and I saw my second biggest inspiration. Andy Biersack with the rest of the Black Veil Brides behind him. I smiled when Andy looked at me and he returned it. “Who’s this?” He asked. “Myka Nicolette.” Said James in his lovely deep accent. “Once again who’s this?” We all laughed and Danny answered. “Our new Jack Daniels Girl!” He said.
“She looks young.” Said Andy
“She is young.” Said Danny.
“How young?” Asked Andy then everyone choked on their drinks.
“Can we just say you’re 18?” Danny asked
“Well now I know she’s not 18.” Said Andy.
“She’s 16.” Said James finally and Andy choked on the breath he was taking.
“That my good sirs, is very illegal.” Said Andy and I laughed.
“Did they kidnap you my dear?” Asked Andy sweetly and I laughed.
“No but she sure did kidnap James’s heart.” Said Ben
“Oh shut up, you wanker!” Said James and I laughed.
“When you see a pretty girl, you bang her! I’m polite to her.” He said. Did James just say I was pretty?
“Did you just call me pretty?” I asked him and he blushed.
“Yes. I’m sorry did that offend you?” He asked desperately.
“No, no, no! That was really sweet! No ones ever called me pretty before so thank you!” I said and he looked surprised.
“You’re welcome.” He said.
“Oh my gosh. Do you see what I mean?” Said Ben
Everyone laughed including me and James. “Um can I go smoke a cigarette?” I asked after the laughter died down.
“And she smokes! She really should be in Asking Alexandria!” Yelled Danny as I scooted off the crowded couch. James followed behind me and we stepped off the bus. “So how are they?” He asked as I lit a cigarette and he pulled one from his pock and lit his too. “They’re really fun.” I said. I had to ask him something. “Look I know we just met but do you…do you like me even a little…like as more than a friend? I asked him and he looked at me. “Honestly yes a little. I don’t know you too well but I already like your personality and you are very beautiful.” He said and I blushed like crazy. The next few minutes we smoked in silence and put our cigarettes out. “Thank you. For saying I was pretty and beautiful and you liked my personality. No one has ever said such nice things about me.” I told him and right before we got to the bus doors he leaned down and kissed the top of my head. “You’re welcome.” He said as he opened the doors of the bus for me and him. Oh yeah, I was falling for him and I was falling hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just uploaded 2 in one night to say thanks for the comments and support! So here you go another chapter just for you guys! Thanks for reading and stay tuned (I sound like a t.v. how host lol)! Thanks again you guys! Comment and tell me what i should fix or what i should keep doing please, Thanks!