Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

Shopping

Later on in the day, the Black Veil Brides stayed for a long time celebrating with Asking Alexandria. I felt like I smiled the whole time and when everyone had left I was still smiling. I was already having a great time. I still hadn’t changed from my pajamas so I got up and went over to my bag. I would have to go shopping soon, I only had 2 more outfits left. Well I had the one I wore to the concert too but it was dirty. I grabbed a black t-shirt and some blue skinny jeans out of my bag and grabbed by black Vans. “Um…How am I going to change?” I asked.
“How’d you change last night?” Asked Danny
“James turned around.” I told him and everyone looked at James
“There wasn’t any other way!” He yelled putting his hands up
“Well I guess we all have to go to our bunks then.” Said Danny “Everyone to the bunks and don’t even think about peaking!” Yelled Danny as they all made their way to their bunks.
I started stripping off the clothing piece by piece and then I heard something drop so I turned around to see what it was. “Oops, I just dropped something!” Said Danny from his bunk and I saw him getting ready to lean out. “Danny! Don’t even!” I heard James and Ben yell. “Fine you stupid wankers!” Danny yelled in reply and I laughed. I quickly got my clothes on and yelled “Done!” And they all came out of their bunks and Danny picked up his lighter he had dropped. “I wasn’t going to look at her!” He said getting out. I saw James look inside my bag.
“I need to take you shopping.” He said out of the blue.
“Oh no! I can’t let you do that!” I told him. Taking me shopping with his own money was just too much.
“Yes you can.” He said and I just stared at him.
“Fine.” I said realizing he wasn’t going to back down.
“When are we leaving?” He asked me.
“Anytime, now is fine.” I told him.
“Alright, you ready?” He asked and I nodded. He grabbed his jacket and told the guys we were going shopping.

When we got to the street I hooked my arm in his and looked at him. “You’re gonna be my girlfriend for the day.” I told him smiling. He looked at me like I was crazy and started smiling. “Girlfriend?” He asked.
“Yes, girlfriend. Like my best friend but a girl.”
“Why girlfriend, why not just friend?” He asked
“Because only girlfriends go shopping together.”
“Thank you so much for telling me before I told you we were going shopping.” He mumbled.
“You are very much welcome.” I told him grinning. We walked over to a Hot Topic store and went in. James leaned down to my ear. “You like to shop here?” He asked me.
“Yes, and I have a friend who works here so we can get a discount.” I told him. The cashier turned around when she heard us talking.
“Hello and welcome to-” She smiled from ear to ear and ran over to me and James with her arms open. “Oh my gosh! Myka! How have you been?” She asked me then she looked up and squealed causing many customers to look at her and some copied her actions too. “Oh. My. Gosh. You’re James Cassells!” She squealed. He looked at her and smiled holding his hand out to her. “Yes I am. Nice to meet you Miss…?” She took his hand and shook it “Anna. You can call me Anna!” She said a little bit more calmly. Anna looked to me again. “Why are you down in New York kiddo and with James Cassells?” She asked me.
“Oh please, you’re the same age as I am. And I ran away.” I told her looking around the store. From the corner of my eye I could see her jaw drop.
“What. The. Heck? You can’t just go running away!” She shouted.
“I can and I did.” I told her and she just glared at me.
“Why?” She asked as I looked at a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt.
“I just…I couldn’t take it anymore.” I told her.
“Oh you still didn’t answer why your with James Cassells.” She said crossing her small arms. For someone so dainty and small you wouldn’t expect her to have bother her sleeves done and her whole back filled with tattoos. She also had too many piercing to count. I looked at James and motioned for him to lean down. “Can I tell her?” I asked him in his ear and he nodded. I leaned into Anna’s ear and told her the whole story as quickly as I could grabbing the Bring Me The Horizon shirt I’d been looking at. At this her jaw really dropped. “Living? With Asking Alexandria?” She said pointing to me and then to James. “Yes! Now please don’t say it so loudly!” I told her. “Oh my gosh ! I need to process that my friend is living with my favorite band. I’ll be at the cash register if you need me.” She said walking away shaking her head and I smiled. Typical Anna she was always over dramatic. After about an hour of shopping and talking to James, we went over to the dressing room. I had a cute black and white butterfly dress and I wanted James opinion on how it looked on me. When I stepped out of the dressing room James looked stunned. “Wow. It looks a lot better than I thought it would.” He said honestly and I was sure I blushed.
“Thanks.”
“Yeah. Are you ready to go now?” He asked.
“Yeah, I think I have enough clothes for a year!” I said and he smiled. I went back into the dressing room and changed into my old clothes so that we could pay for the butterfly dress and the clothes. James carried them to the register and when Anna saw them she looked at James like he was crazy. “Are you that rich?” She asked and I gasped. “Anna! That is so rude!” I told her and James laughed. “To answer your question yes, I am that rich.” He said. Anna and I both laughed. Anna rung up all the clothes and the total came up to about 400 dollars and I almost passed out. “Wait, I can use half off and my employee discount!” Said Anna and she typed something into the register. The new total came up to around 180 dollars and I felt much better. Anna really was a great person. “Wow. Thanks a lot love.” Said James. “Yeah thanks Anna!” I said and she put everything in a bag as James paid her. She put all the bags on the counter. “Have fun playing dress up and hey Myka, don’t forget to come visit me sometimes, okay?” She said getting up and giving me a hug. “You can bring the whole Asking Alexandria with you if you want next time too!” She said and winked at us. We both laughed and exited the store back onto the crowded streets.

Walking on the street, I decided to strike up a conversation. “So what was your family like when you were younger.” I asked James and he shrugged.
“Normal I guess. Typical family.” He told me.
“You’re lucky.” I told him
“When is your birthday?” He asked me
“Same day as Bridget and Stephanie. In 6 more days.” I told him
“Then I’m gonna teach you how to really party.” He told me.
“Be prepared to see me try to dance though.” I told him laughing and he laughed too
“Alright, I will.” He said and we got to the bus. He stopped and looked at me. “Look we’re glad you decided to stay with us. You brighten the mood already. Thanks, we enjoy having you around.” He said ruffling my hair and I just stared as he got on the bus holding the door for me. “You coming?” He asked and I smiled and took his hand as he pulled me up. Being his girlfriend wasn’t my goal right now but I could already tell I wanted him to be my best friend and I think that we’re well on the way. “Thanks for letting me stay.” I said just so that he could hear and I bumped him with my hip smiling and he gave a little bump back. “No problem.” He said and we walked onto the bus.

“Good lord woman! How many clothes did you need?” Ben asked
“ She’s a girl. They always need more clothes than they can carry.” Said James.
“It’s true.” I said backing James up.
“Can we still disapprove? Now I think we’re in danger of going broke.” Said Ben and everyone laughed. “Nah. We like having you here love.” Said Ben and then Danny yelled “Group hug!” And everyone got up and squeezed me in a big hug and I laughed and smiled. Now this was a real home. My only fear was that I would never want to leave and even then I didn’t think that was too much of a bad thing. “You’re killing me!” I squeezed out in breaths and everyone started laughing and back away from me and sat on the couch letting me squeeze in-between them. Danny on my left and James on my right. “Hey everyone! Her birthday is in 6 days and we’re taking her out to a real club and showing her a really good time!” Everyone yelled and whistled. “Great, now I can really teach you how to drink some Jack Daniels!” Said Danny and I smiled and the smile remained for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone for comments and suggestions! I really appreciate it and it's helped me a lot in the writing! Keep reading and I'll keep updating! The updates may get a little rocky starting tomorrow because of some computer and family things that need to be done but I'll updat as much as possible! Thanks again for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter! This is todays update and comment and tell me what you guys think!