Status: I update quite a lot c:

Hard times

1.

"Jesus, Josh just move out of the way and relax!" Oli pushed Josh out of the way and stirred the food that was frying on the frying pan. Josh stood behind him while his head hung low. He mumbled under his breath for a moment and then spoke louder. "Oli-" He started but Oli interrupted. "No, just go and set the table." Josh obeyed and got the cutlery then placed them on the oval shaped dining table. He glanced over at Oli who stood gloomily at the pan, stirring it slowly. Josh hated how he always had to be the one starting the arguments by doing something stupid then Oli would tell him off for it.

Soon the dinner was ready and they were both sitting at the table, picking at their food. Josh was staring down at it but he felt Olivers eyes on him. A few minutes later, Josh heard a chair screech against the ground and he heard Oli talk. "I'm going to bed." Then Oli took both of their plates, placed them in the sink then he made his way upstairs.

I know right now you're thinking that they were being silly and arguing over a pan. But they were actually fighting all day.
First, Josh forgot to put the heating on and Oli complained about being cold. Josh told him to put it on for himself but Oli got pretty angry at that.
Second, Josh tripped over his own foot and bumped into Oli while Oli was holding his hot coffee and it spilt all over his favorite shirt, he got pissed...really pissed.
And then about three more fights after that took place.

Really, Oli is just a whiny baby. But Josh still loves him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First time writing on this site so please bear with me c': This was boring, i know but I hope you liked it :3