Love Is in the Tardis

Chapter Two

Derpy got back into bed after seeing The Doctor to his. She loved going in his room and seeing all his nick knacks. He had a cabinet full of strange alien artifacts and scraps of paper in cryptic languages. He never let Derpy touch them, she was too clumsy, but she was allowed to look if he supervised.
Although Derpy did like the room, she liked the owner much, much more. The Doctor was a special pony in Derpy’s eyes. She’d never met a stallion more charming, intelligent or attractive. He was perfect, and she could only hope he felt the same way about her.
Derpy was in love for the first time... and so was the Doctor.
He felt exactly the same way about his ditsy companion. Her carefree attitude was spellbinding, her bright amber eyes were enchanting and he thought, like any stallion would, that her grey, rounded flank was absolutely beautiful. He’d been sneaky enough to catch a few peeks when she wasn't looking.
They longed for each others love all day long, seven days a week, not knowing each other’s feelings. They were both too shy to admit to them.
Derpy lay her tired head on her pillows and sighed. She tucked herself in until she was snugly comfortable and then let one of her hooves wander under the duvets. She felt around and soon found something soft and wet. She bit her lower lip and went to work.
“Oh Doctor...”
The doctor was tucked into his bed too, thanks to Derpy. He sniffed and closed his eyes. Derpy had been in his room. She had leaned over him in bed and looked intently at him with her bright, shining eyes. He opened his own eyes to see a bulge emerging from under the duvets. He felts around with his hooves and found something long, hard and throbbing. He stroked his rock hard member and arched his back as he groaned with pleasure.
“Oh Derpy...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks like I've decided to write a ClopFic. Oh Amy *shakes head*