Status: ha.

AppleJack's Macintosh

Chapter One

AppleJack wiped a bead of sweat from her brow as she carried an extra heavy bale of hay across the old barn on her worn out back. The whole family had been working away all day long, preparing for the annual Apple Family Reunion. Even AppleBloom had pitched in instead of running off with her friends to find her cutie mark.
It was almost sunset and everypony was exhausted, even Big Macintosh who had been ploughing the sweet apple acre fields since dawn.
Granny Smith was busy baking apple tarts for supper when her three darling grandchildren came inside. AppleBloom yawned and sat at the table, resting her head on the surface. AppleJack and Big Mac followed, sighing and wistfully sniffing the air.
"Well now, I dare say we're all worked out, eh guys?" AppleJack said in her southern but charming accent.
"Mhmm"
"Eeyup"
Granny Smith placed the now golden brown tarts in front of the tired ponies.
"Y'all deserve a good supper tonight after all that work. Sorry I couldn't do much, my old back was acting up again"
"Aww don't be silly Granny! You did plenty" smiled Applejack, "didn't she guys?"
"Mhmm"
"Eeyup"
After supper, all but one Apple went to bed. Big macintosh plodded sleepily to the barn and climbed down to the cellar. He was going to press some shiny, ripe apples for his home brewed apple cider, to be served at tomorrows reunion. With his strong hooves, he gradually pressed the apples into a smooth pulp. He added the other ingredients and bottled up the cider. It was stored in a cool corner of the cellar and Big Mac went to bed. He dreamed of his sister AppleJack that night. She was on his bed in black and orange stripey socks. Her eyes beconded him over as she licked her plump, pouted lips. Her legs were open just enough so he could see a little of her pussy, dripping with excitement.
When he awoke the next morning he was disgusted to see he had morning wood from the dream. He had dreamt of his own little sister. How could he have gotten a boner from that? Big Mac ruffled his hair and lay back on his pillow. He remembered every single second of that God awful dream. But was it really that awful?.. He had obviously enjoyed it, judging by the state of his cock.