Lexi Cena and Randy Orton

Johns little sister and finding out that I'm pregnant

Lexi pov

Randy and I have been together for a year now. I came to WWE last year when I was 19 and that’s when I met Randy . My brother John had me be his cheerleader and I shadowed him in his wrestling career and he had a match with my brother. After my brothers match I went to the catering area to get a water for myself and my brother. A guy who I later found out was Shamus kept hitting on me and I was uncomfortable with the fact but Randy saved me by saying Kelly was looking for me. Once we where in the locker room I thanked Randy and since then we became friends. My brother John was okay with it until Randy and I started dating. What go him so upset was that we shared a hotel room every time we had to travel for work. He told me he didn’t like it because he thought we were moving too fast and Randy was taking advantage of me.

One night Randy and I decided to have sex and let me tell you it was great even though it was my first time. “Are you a virgin” Randy asked and for the first time I felt comfortable answering that. “Yeah” we took it real slow. Randy was gentle and sweet about the whole situation. “Ready” “Yeah” I felt a sharp pain and I cried. “Shh” Randy stilled and kissed me “Tell me when it’s comfortable” He kissed me for awhile and told me who beautiful I was. After awhile the pain subsided and I said “You can move”

Randy and I have been having sex since then, lately it’s been a lot and I loved every minute of it. I got a tag team match with my best friends Kelly Kelly and Eve Torrez. I was excited because it was my first ever tag team match. Normally I would stand on the side and watch John and Randy fight but I decided I wanted to be a diva and Beth really had a problem with that so hence our match today. “Randy your gonna watch my match today right” “Yeah” He kissed me and we headed to work. When we got there my besties kidnapped me. They threw a pink outfit at me and I got dressed, I really loved the outfit because I had boobs and an ass “Lex we gotta go” “Kay” we walked out to the ramp and they played our theme song which was Hero by Skillet. When we got out Beth came out with Natalia following her along with Britney. They all had a problem with me. “You wanna go first” “Yeah” we hugged each other before they stepped out of the ring. “Good luck Lex” Beth decided that she was first up too. The bell rang and she came after me. I dodged her for awhile and it worked until she got mad and cloths lined me. I got up before she could do anything else. I could hear Kelly yelling at me to tag her in but I figured it could go awhile longer. I was getting tired so I went to tag Kelly in when Beth grabbed my hair and pulled me back. The next thing I know I was thrown hard to the mat, my head was throbbing, my side hurt, and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was confused as hell. “Randy” “I am here baby” he grabbed a hold of my hand “Where am I” “The hospital” “Why” “Beth beat you pretty good” “What about Kelly and Eve” “They went to Teddy and he fired Beth” “What about Natalia and Britney” “They had no idea Beth was gonna do that they feel bad about it and they are in the waiting room along with Kelly, Eve, and my friends Punk, and Bastista” “Why” “I don’t know” He hugged me and kissed my head. I thought I felt tears and when Randy pulled away I knew he was crying “You had me so scared Lexi. Kelly rushed to my locker room to find me but ran into Punk who told her where I was. I thought the worst” Just then a doctor walked in. “How are we doing Alexis” “In pain” “I’ll have a nurse come in and give you some morphine” “Okay” “I have some news for you and your fiancé” he looked at me then Randy“You suffered extensive damage to your head, and abdominal region. When we did the ultra sound to assess the damage we discovered that you are pregnant. To make sure that was correct we did a blood test and it came back positive.” I looked at Randy and I had a smile on my face. “I have bad news also. The fetus when you where beaten also suffered some trauma so we would like to keep you for a week so we can make sure nothing else goes wrong.” “Thanks Doctor” with that he left and Randy hugged me. I heard someone clear their throat so I looked at the door to see my brother John. “How are you baby girl” “In pain but fine” he walked over to me and kissed my head. “Randy can I talk to you” “Yeah” he kissed my head and they walked out. About 2 seconds later Kelly and Eve came into my room. “How you doing” “Good come here” they ran over to me and hugged me. “I have good news” they both looked at me “Your both gonna be aunties” “Really” “Yupp” we talked about what happened and how we wanted to go shopping for the baby. After awhile a nurse came in and gave me so morphine for the pain. I felt fine so we continued to talk about other things.

A nurse came in and checked to see how I was doing “How we doing” “Tired” “I’ll be back in an hour to check on you” “Kay” she left and right before I fell asleep Randy sat down by my bed.

4 HOURS LATER

I woke up and saw Randy was sleeping, I also noticed he had been crying too. “Randy” he woke up and looked at me. “Hey baby the nurse told me she gave you some pain medication how did you sleep” “Great the last thing I remember was seeing you before I went to sleep” he stood up and kissed my head. “Have you been crying” I asked him “Yeah baby when I was in here with you” I didn’t believe it but I went with it. Just then my brother walked in “Hey baby girl” “Hey” I saw that he had my playboy blanket and my wolf. He walked over to me and gave me my things “Thanks” he sat down in a chair “So where have you been” “Getting you things that you would need” “Where are they” “Kelly has them” I turned towards Randy “Where have you been” “Talking to my boys and telling them that you are okay” I knew he was lying to me. “I’m tired so I am gonna go to sleep” my brother left and Randy stayed. “I know you are lying to me” “Lex lets not do this now please” “Fine” he made me mad to the point I wanted him to leave. “Randy you should just go home for today and tomorrow, send Kelly and Eve in here when you go” I didn’t even look at him when I said it. He kissed my head and left. Kelly and Eve came in “Will you guys stay with me all week while I am here” “Yeah you know we will” they did stay with me all week too. During that time John and Randy didn’t even bother to come and see me so I didn’t bother watch WWE smack down either.

BEING RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL

Kelly and Eve helped me at home. “Do you need anything” “Can you get me a hot water pack” “Yeah” Kelly helped me get into bed while Eve got what I asked for. “Do you know if Randy will be here to help you” “Probably not since he is traveling with my brother” “We will stay with you until he comes to his senses” “Thanks” Eve walked in and gave me the hot pack “Thanks you guys wanna watch a movie with me” “Sure” they picked on out and sat on the floor. “You guys can lie on the bed but don’t get up too fast” they laid down with me and we watched movies all night long. The next day Eve left to get her and Kelly clothes while Kelly made breakfast. I thought I heard my phone going off “Kelly can you bring me my phone” “Where is it” “In my purse which is in my room” about 2 seconds later she came back with my phone. “Randy called” “Thanks” I called him back.

L-Hey sorry my phone was in my purse

R-How are you feeling?

L-Good I guess where are you

R-San Diego California

L-Oh I miss you

R-Me too. How’s our baby doing

L-Can we not do this

R-Do what

L-Randy

I started crying and Kelly took the phone from me. “Yeah I’ll let her know” she set my phone down and hugged me. “Shh it’s going to be okay Lexi” “How do you know that” “Let’s get some breakfast in you”
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole story is in Lexis pov and hence the title