I'm Not Okay

I'm Falling For You

Thoughts kept running in and out of my head about how to make Holly happier. She had, over the past week (making this now the first week of June) that she was perfectly happy. But she had been mopping around when she didn't think I was watching, really wasn't convincing me. She had told me once that her favorite band other than My Chemical Romance, was Green Day. And that was what I had been trying to do all day. Billie wasn't picking his up his phone, and neither was Tre' or Mike. It was kind of bugging me.

I was sitting on the table with my feet on the chair in kitchen when my cell phone rang. I jumped off the table and grabbed my phone. Which was, funnily enough, right beside me.

"Hello?"

***

Nearly an hour later, everything was set. I just had to call Brian to get me and Holly on the red eye tonight to Oakland. I went to the living room where I saw Holly sitting on the couch watching Discovery Health. Her eyes were glued to the television. But at least this time she wasn't crying this time.

I walked quietly to the television and flipped it off, "Holly, I have some news for you."

She looked slightly terrified as I that, "What kind of news?"

"Great news. We're taking a trip." Her face brightened instantly.

"A trip? Where to?"

"California." Holly jumped up from her seat and ran to the bedroom. I followed her quickly. She got out the suitcases and began to pack. I laughed at her eagerness and got out my own bags and packed too. Within an hour we had packed all of the clothes that we would need. I had called Brian in that time and he had arranged the flight. We were getting on the plane at ten and getting off at around six in the morning. Right now it was around eight and Holly thought it would be a good idea to head down to the airport. I agreed and we started to carry our bags downstairs. Holly went a little ways ahead to hail a cab.

That's when I saw her, standing there, just a little off to the side. I knew Holly didn't see her as she was already outside and trying to get a cab.

"Lyn," She turned towards me.

"Gerard." She smiled as she walked towards me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I flinched as she wrapped her arms around me. "Lindsey, go away. " I pushed her off.

"You'll regret doing that Gerard." She yelled as flipped her off and walked out of the apartment complex.

"Whatever..." I mumbled as I walked over to Holly, who in the time I encountered Lyn, hailed a cab and started to put her bags in. I grabbed her gently and kissed, I tilted her back backwards. I could feel Lyn-Z glarring eyes on my back. But I really didn't care, she made her bed, now she had to lay in it.

"What was that for?" Holly asked as we came up for air, and I started to put my bags in the trunk.

"Don't worry about just...," I trailed off as I though about what I was gonna say. I put the last bag in and slammed the trunk shut. "Know that I love you?"

"Whoa, you've never said that before." She smiled. "But this past month? I've just I really do think I'm falling for you, Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
i really don't like making Lyn a bad guy
-she's sooo frickin' cool!-
but she just has to be
<3
oh and check out my new Jimmy Urine story please please pretty please!
Shut Me Up