I'm Not Okay

Meet The Green

My eyes popped eyes as I heard voices, loud ones. I was in a bed I had never been in before, in a room I had never seen before. The walls were blood red and there were framed posters everywhere. I ripped the sheets off me and to my thankfulness, my clothes were still on. I opened the door to the room and rushed door a flight of steps to see a living room full of people. People I had seen before. People I admired. There in the living, now staring at me, or at least one of the was trying not to, like a mad woman. Green Day and Adrienne Armstrong were in that living room, along with Gerard. What was going on? Why did he bring me? Gerard got up in a few seconds and lead me outside.

"I see you finally woke up." I nodded, but I wasn't looking at him, I was surveying the house and the surrounding area. Now that, sounded so crazy of me. "Did you see who that was Holly?"

"Yea, Green Day." I mumbled, I wasn't really wearing my best. I wanted to look one-hundred percent when I met my favorite band. Well actually I guess that went out the window last month. Thank Todd!

"What's wrong? I thought they were your favorite? Billie really wants to meet you." Gerard asked as he moved his head around trying to see my expression.

"Nothing it's, it's just I just woke up and I probably look horrible, and do you really want to show your friends this?!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms out in exaggeration. He laughed then cupped my face.

"Yes, yes I do. You look beautiful Hol. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you." He kissed me, I was about to deepen it when I heard a loud 'AW!" come from the doorway. I looked up (lips still attrached) and saw Billie, Mike and Tre' standing there. Tre', being the one who aw'ed.

"So are you lovebirds gonna come in, or what? Adie make us all lunch." I instantly pushed away from Gerard and ran up the steps. What can I say? I'm hungrey when I wake up. But as I stood, like literally next to them, I lost my breathe.

"Huge fan I guess?" I nodded as Mike stuck out he's hand and I shook it, shocked I could move.

"Dude, handshakes? Their so old fashioned." And there was a split second before Billie Joe tackled me in a hug. It was hilarious though, he knocked both of us to the ground.

"Come on guys, before the food gets cold!" Adie called from the door. We rushed inside and ate. Convenietly enough I was sitting between Adrienne and Gerard. Gerard leaned over during the middle of the meal and whispered in my ear.

"That when well, don't you agree?" I nodded and kissed his check.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe that was cute.
you know what else is cute?
Chantal and Jimmy.
lol
you should read the recently updated Shut Me Up
watch the video in the link at the end of the chapter
*loves you*
<333