I'm Not Okay

A Story To Be Told

I blinked my eyes opened, and saw two blurry figures moving around the room in front of me. My entire body felt like I had been hit by a truck, wait a minute, didn't I? I felt a finger brush across my lips and I blinked my eyes again to see Holly.

"You can't talk, don't even bother asking why not. The doctors think your vocal cords were some how damaged in the accident. So don't talk," She handed me a pen and a notebook. "Use these."

I pushed myself up on the bed with help from Holly before she went back to the black haired girl that was sitting at a table with a bunch of papers on it. I quickly wrote something down, then tapped on the bed to get Holly's attention.

"What-? Oh," She stood and grabbed the note book, 'Who is she?' Oh she's my friend Heather, you remember talking to her, that first day we knew each other? She's uh, here to help me with something." I could tell she was trying to hide something, I pulled the notebook back and wrote something else and handed it back.

"'What are you trying to hide or planning? What does she do?'" Holly exchanged a look with Heather before sighing and sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed her thigh with my thumb as she searched the floor.

"I, I think I know was behind the accident." I went to write but she but her hand on the notebook. "I think it was Lyn-Z, I think that because, and I didn't tell you this before but..." Heather handed her a piece of folded paper, she unfolded it and handed it to me. It looked a bit like a ransom note, but was a warning. "I got it a few days ago, it was in the pocket of my jeans.

Image

"She meant to hit me apparently, but went she realized it was you? She had to screw up your-"

"But how could-" I croaked out, my voice sounded like pure shit. Like someone had gone and rearranged all of my vocal cords.

"Shut up! Don't you get you can't talk? Or do you want to ruin your chance of talking or singing ever again? Now, I get what you mean. How could she do it? She's on tour. But, she's not, their took like a week break or something. I just looked at their tour schedule. She could have, and it all points at her. Did she threaten you or anything?" I guess it was time to fess up, I nodded.

"Yes!" The Heather girl shouted, she had been on a computer this time, I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. Holly laughed.

"What is it Heather?" She asked, getting off the bed and looking over the girl's shoulder.

"She's here, I mean in town. I can plan everything and make the calls and everything will be ready in just a few hours, if you want it done now," Heather typed away at the computer.

"Yeah, do it. Is Glenn here yet?" Holly asked, whoa, whose Glenn?

"Yeah he is, he'll help but not until he talks to you." Heather leaned over the chair she was sitting in and looked up at Holly. Holly nodded before taking her cell phone and walking out of the room. Wait a second, where is she going? I waved my arm around to get Heather's attention and she finally looked up.

"OH! She didn't tell you, did she?" I shook my head 'no'. Her eyes went a bit wide and smacked her forehead.

"Oh, as much as I love my Holly Berry, I have to tell you her past, just so you can be her future okay?" I nodded as she went into the 'story'.
♠ ♠ ♠
very long awaited i'm guessing?
lol
please check out the new chapters of Shut Me Up
<3