I'm Not Okay

Medic

We probably sat there for what was a good half an hour as I cried till I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked down at my pocket and lifted my head from Gerard’s shoulder.

“You don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to.” He said as he’s eyes went back and forth searching my face for a trace of emotion. The only thing it was probably saying, or more like screaming, was ‘kill me now’.

I shook my head as I took the phone out of my pocket and saw Glen’s name on the caller ID. Maybe he was right; I really didn’t feel like talking to anyone. Especially Glen, he would want to know what was wrong right after I said hello. He would know something was wrong. I slid the phone back into my pocket and after a few seconds the vibrating stopped.

“Come on,” Gerard stood up and leaned back down to help me up.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he put his arm under mine to steady out my walking a little bit.

“The onsite medic.” He said as he led us out from behind the bus and towards the Pavilion. Right in front of us stood Mikey and Frank, and as we came towards them my consciences began to slip and I looked down to blood dripping.

“Shit.” I mumbled. Gerard looked down and saw the same thing I did. I only heard him yell for Mikey and Frank. Everything had suddenly gone black.

***

“Dude, what the fuck happened?”

“Did you not pay attention? Gerard and the medic both said she was raped.” Oh great it wasn’t a dream.

“Gerard why are you staring at her?”

“Because I saw her eyes move, she’s probably listening to everything were saying about her.” I opened my eyes just to see Gerard Way staring at me, just like I heard. For some strange reason I smiled a little, at least he’s the one who found me and not some crazy body guard.

“Wow, that’s one point for Genius Way.” I say as I try to sit up from lying down on this examining table that I was lying just to be pushed back down by Gerard and Frank, who was on my right.

“Holly, you gotta lie down.” Mikey spoke up from my feet, at the end of the examining table. Thank god I was propped up or it would be hell trying to see him.

“Why do I have to lie down?” I looked around the room. It was actually pretty big and all five members were there. Damn, while I was unconscious I must have had one heck of a meet and greet.

All of the guys looked towards Gerard on this one. I looked at him to; he seemed to be trying to swallow something big. Like it was hard for him to spit it out.

“What is it, Gerard?” I was actually starting to get scared, they had all been quieted for way too long.

“The medic had to go get a doctor, and the doctor…” He trailed off.

“What the fuck did he do?!” I yelled. Someone did something to me, I could tell. They were acting like someone had fucking died or something and these were grown men who watched fucking horror movies on a daily basis.

“The doctor had to sow your…” He paused only to point to my vagina. “back up.” Everything went black again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that made sense...
I'll update again tomorrow and then it'll make alot more sense
<33

xoxo
reba rotten