I'm Not Okay

Infamous Manager

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling directly above me, and to feel strong arms tightly, securely around my torso. The feeling of being trapped and the memories of last night rushed in around me. My breathing quickened and soon enough I screamed so loud that surely the person sleeping, oh quiet sound beside of me, was wide awake.

The arms just tightened around me and began to shush me.

"Shit, what the fuck did you do to her, Gee?" A voice asked in the dark. Gee? Soon other things came back and I remember Gerard Way finding me, bloody and bruised behind My Chemical Romance's tour bus, and showing me Lyn-Z's text message and then taking me to the medic where I not only passed out once, but twice, and that reject Doctor. Whatshisface confirmed that I was raped and that I may not have children.

Suddenly light flooded the cabin and I saw Gerard's hazel-green eyes studying me, they did not once blink, or even register the change in light, just continued to observe my freak out.

"Wha-what? How did I end up here?" I asked as Frank's head popped into view.

"Brian's here." He said before heading back towards the front, or the back of the bus. I couldn't guess. My perception was all off.

"Good," Gerard said as he stuck his feet out of the bunk and popped down out of it. I moved and looked down to see that we were in a top bunk. "Don't worry, after your phone rang for about the billionth time, and I saw it wasn't your parents, none of the times might I add, how fucking strange they haven't called, I picked it up and told you friend, Heather I think? Where you were, she said 'Cool, I spread the word.' And hung up."

I sighed and nodded as I stuck my own feet out of the bunk and Gerard stuck his hands out to help me down.

"Dude, I can do it myself." I said once I was down.

"Actually no, dude, you can't. The doctor said to take things easy" I followed him as he walked towards the front of the bus, where they were a lot of voices coming from.

"So you must be Holly James?" I man with sleeves asked, turning away from a laughing Frank to ask me.

"And you must be Brian Schechter, the infamous My Chemical Romance manager." I said, gaining a laugh from everyone. Which lightened the mood a little.

"Yes that I am," He smiled at me joke, but soon the smile faded and I knew he had put he's business face on. "We have something to discuss."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry if I spelled Brian's name wrong,
totally love that guy though!
<333

xoxo
reba rotten