Status: Work in Progress - Updating Regularly

Puppet

Chapter Fourteen

She had barely finished her sentence before she felt a hand grip around her forearm. Alice looked towards Ryan who was still sat on the couch his wide smile slowly turning into a frown as he glared daggers into the man who owned the arm now attached to her body.

"Well this should be interesting, aren't you a lucky man Ryan?" Brandon asked a smirk that could send shivers down even the devil's spine.
"The luckiest," he hissed through gritted teeth.
"Well Joshua looks like you can go and have your fun. Now remember the rules she has to come back relatively unharmed and in one piece for the ceremony tonight," Brandon said smiling in his direction. Alice followed the arm holding her until she reached the owners face. Josh was grinning widely as he pulled her in the direction of his room. He pretty much dragged her up the staircase as though her walking was not fast enough.

"Josh, will you slow down," she said as she tried not to fall.
"It's twelve thirty now, I have about eleven hours before I have to give you back and I am going to make every single second count," he said as the pain spread across his face. Alice's face slowly turned to one of horror as she contemplated what was to become of her. Pushing her through his open door Alice fell to the floor and remained on her knees as she heard the lock click destroying any chance she had of escaping. The tears had begun to fall but she knew that there would be not sympathy for her tonight.

"Get up and take off your top," he said as he went and sat in his arm chair. Alice shook her head as she looked at the ground no longer able to look at the man she had considered spending the rest of her life with.

"Just do it or else this will be a lot more painful for you," he said straightly. A sudden burt of defiance caused her to shake her head but not before she felt a hand grip her throat. The grasp stayed firm only gradually tightening as she tried to squirm from his grasp.

"I warned you Alice," he hissed, "I think I am being more than fair. You broke my heart and I get one opportunity to break you. I don't have to break you if you just co-operate. Now what do you say?"
"Yes," she gasped clenching tighter to Josh's hand.
"Yes what?" He said tightening his grip yet again.
"Yes sir," she managed to gasp before falling to the floor no longer being held by the throat.
"Good girl. Now let's start again. Remove your shirt and skirt," he said wickedly reassuming his position on the armchair. Alice didn't have any fight left in her as she tried to regain air in her lungs she carefully removed the shirt from her body revealing her black lace bra. Josh gasped at the sight of her now topless figure.

"Don't forget the skirt," he murmured from his position as he continued to stare at her ivory skin. Alice shakily moved her hands towards the waistband of her skirt slowly pulling down the zipper allowing it to fall to the ground. Her lace boy shorts left little to the imagination and she nervously looked at the ground trying to avoid any eye contact with the man sitting across from her.

"Look at me," he demanded.
"Why?" She whispered, not out of defiance but out of desperation.
"Because I want to see your face when I do this," he said as he strode towards her pushing her onto her knees. Alice placed her hand over her face as she tried to mask the tears that fell but it was no use. He gripped her red locks forcing her to look into his eyes.

"I'm sure you know what I want from you now," he said sinisterly. Alice gripped his wrist in an attempt to stop the pain radiating from her scalp. He let go of her and pulled down his zipper removing his pants along with his boxers. His shirt managed to join the heap of clothes on the floor. Gripping her hair once again he pulled her up and laughed as she flinched away. A swift slap across her cheek caused her to cry out and he took this as his window of opportunity forcing himself inside her mouth. He continued to thrust until she finally gave in the tears still fell but she had lost the will to fight. Finally pulling out he gripped the back of her neck pushing her towards the bed.

"Put your hands on the bed," he said possessively and she obediently followed his instructions. Gripping her knickers he pulled them down her scarred legs until they hit the floor. Spreading her legs as far as they could comfortably go he gave no warning as he thrust inside her. She screamed in pain as he continued to thrust inside of her, the screams causing him to increase his speed. Her arms unable to support her she collapsed on the bed the only thing holding her up were the large hands gripping tightly around her hips. She no longer screamed but simply waited for this to be over. Pulling out of her he turned her over pushing her further onto the bed. He straddled her waist as he placed light kisses along her neck and collarbone as though he was relishing in this moment.

Looking down at her he knew she would never forgive him. He knew that what he was doing was wrong but it was the only way. This was the only opportunity he would ever get and he knew that this would be for the better. She just couldn't see it yet. So he continued to thrust into her as she lay there limp trying her hardest not to scream when he gripped her tightly, or bit her skin a little to hard. He didn't stopped when she whimpered into his thrusts as she tried not to moan. Finally he pulled out leaving her on the bed. She curled into a ball laying on her side as she let the tears fall once again.

"I promise this was all for you," he whispered in her ear before placing a kiss on her cheek. He pulled his boxers on and headed for the door closing it behind him.

"I trusted you," she whispered to a now empty room. She lay there for what felt like hours before she finally found the strength to move from the bed she pulled her clothes back on and walked into the room she shared with Ryan. She didn't notice him sitting on the bed as she made her way into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind her. She quickly turned on the shower as she tried to drown out the sound of Ryan's concerned voice on the other side of the door.

"Baby, Alice, are you okay?" He asked as he continued to knock on the door.
"Just leave me alone. I need some time to myself," she screamed back as the pain began to overwhelm her. She fell to the floor of the shower letting the water hit her skin. There was no way she would ever feel clean. This wasn't like Eli who she knew didn't care for her, this was Josh the only other person in her life she currently loved. Or at least she thought she loved. The thoughts simply reaffirmed her decision as she finally managed to pull herself out from under the water. She wrapped the towel around her body before walking into the wardrobe and pulling on a clean set of underwear along with her favourite white dress and black boots. Pulling her hair into a messy bun she stepped out from the wardrobe and stood in front of the vanity. She began to apply her makeup when Ryan came up behind her.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered as he kissed her shoulder.
"I don't blame you," she said sternly, "I'm ready to be with you for the rest of our unnatural lives."
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my longer chapters. PRETTY PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! It will all make sense later (hopefully) why Josh did what he did. I thought I'd try something different and tried to make her outfit at the end on polyvore. Anyways continue to comment and subscribe it would mean the world to me.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support me and this story I appreciate more than you can understand!

Link to Alice's Final Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/puppet_ch_14/set?id=94787721