Status: Work in Progress - Updating Regularly

Puppet

Chapter Seventeen

Running towards Ryan's room Josh began to panic there was only one person who could have screamed like that. Pushing the door open he stared at the bed to find Alice writhing in the sheets, her grip tightening with each scream. He looked to Ryan who was trying to hold her down in an attempt to stop her hurting herself.

"You need to breathe through it baby," Ryan tried to say through the struggle.
"It hurts, why does it hurt," Alice kept repeating.
"It's going to end but you have to breathe, please, just trust me," he said looking into her eyes as she slowly began to catch her breath.
"I can see your awake," Josh finally exclaimed from the doorway left unaware by the sudden outburst.
"Looks like it," Ryan replied through gritted teeth. He quickly returned his attention back to Alice who had stopped thrashing and now simply had tears streaming down the sides of her face as she attempted to breathe through the intense pain she currently felt. Ryan gently placed his hand on her cheek and she turned into his touch relishing in the moment.

"I love you," she gasped through the tears.
"I love you too," he replied carefully leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips. Josh stood in the doorway staring at what could have been his. He had destroyed any chance of ever having her and now he had to live with the consequences. Fed up with the sight before him he turned and walked back down the stairs. He had unfortunately forgotten about the young Christopher had brought home to torture. Stepping into the living room she was on the floor, her clothes were torn, her hair matted in blood and tears streaming down her face. She didn't scream, more than likely she had discovered the punishment for her actions should she do so.

"Come play with my new toy Joshua," Chris bellowed from his chair across the room. He cringed slightly but stepped towards the girl lifting her by her arm.
"Go have your fun!" He exclaimed once again. Josh nodded in his direction before helping the girl up the stairs and into his room.

"What's your name?" He asked her as he placed her weakened body onto his bed.
"Jiordan," she managed to get out through her quivering lips.
"I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me I want to help you," he said as he came out of his ensuite with a first aid kit.
"You're one of them aren't you?" She asked nodding towards the door.
"Yes I am, but they unlike me are sadistic narcissistic assholes," he said as he sat beside her on the bed. Going to push her hair out of the way Jiordan quickly jumped out of his reach.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I know you're only trying to help," she said as she carefully moved closer towards him. Once again he moved her hair away from her neck and as gently but thoroughly as he could began to clean the wound originally made by Chris. Looking down her arms she had more marks, most likely from the other members as well. He did the same with each of the bites before looking up at her face. She was entranced as she traced the marks with one of her fingers.

"I'm done," Josh said breaking her from her thoughts. She looked up and gently smiled in his direction nodding as words would not come out. He gently placed his hand over hers in what he hoped was a comforting manner.

"I know this is hard," Josh began, "Now you're here you probably won't get to leave but there's another girl here. Her name's Alice she was just changed by her mate Ryan, she found it hard at first but now she's in love and finishing her transformation."
"What do you mean transformation?" She asked hesitantly carefully pulling her hand away from his.
"Her mate transformed her into a vampire," he said simply not wanting to sugar coat an already difficult situation.

Jiordan began shaking her head wondering what she could have done to deserve this. Nothing could make her understand why she had to be the one chosen, hadn't she already been through enough? Kicked out of home at a young age she had turned to the streets where she developed an addiction to cocaine and alcohol barely making it passed her eighteenth birthday. After going through a court ordered rehab she had managed to come clean only to end up in an addictively abusive relationship with a guy called Stan. Stan, of all the abusive partners she chose one called Stan. She managed to laugh about the situation having gotten out a month back.

"Why me?" She finally muttered out loud.
"Don't start thinking like that," Josh said sternly, "It will get you absolutely no where."
"Do you know how hard it is to come to terms with this? I finally turn my god damn life around and some psychopathic vampire who has some weird agenda kidnaps me and brings me back to his vampire mansion where he tortures me. Tell me again I can't ask why me?" She said as though steam was pouring out of her ears.
"I get it but trust me most people in this house came from nothing, abuse, death, pain, disappointment," he gave back, "Don't think you're anything special. What's so difficult anyway? You broke your nail in a freak beauty accident?"
"Fuck you," she said storming to the other side of the room, "I got kicked out when I was thirteen, after finding shelter on the street I became addicted to alcohol and cocaine. I managed to make it out of rehab only to end up with Stan, an abusive boyfriend. After his second murder attempt I left only to be brought here."
"Nice one," he said nodding, "Almost as good as Alice's."
"Fuck you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY! I honestly feel bad to say this but I forgot about mibba or at least the fact I had a story on here. I feel so slack, people post everyday and I'm lucky to post once a fortnight.

I hope you like the new character I think it should get more interesting now. Not sure what happens next but we shall see. :)

Please comment and subscribe it really means a lot to me. The more comments I get usually makes me write a little faster. (No pressure :P)