Status: Work in Progress - Updating Regularly

Puppet

Chapter Eighteen

The pain was excruciating but as it slowly died down her senses became more distinct. The light looked brighter, Ryan's scent seemed stronger and his touch sent her into a spiral of nerves.
"Ryan" she whimpered from the bed, not from pain but desperation.
"What is it baby? Does it still hurt?" He asked worried as he jumped from his armchair across the room.
"I want you," was all she could say to him.
"You what?" He asked taken back by his response.
"I want you," she said articulating the words more clearly, she bit down into her bottom lip and grinned.
"Don't bite your lip or else I'll have to take you here and now," he exclaimed sitting on the bed his back to her.
"That's exactly what I want," she said moving to whisper in his ear, her hands resting gently around his shoulders.
"If you insist," he said turning and pushing her to the bed.
"I love you," she said as he leant down and kissed her.
"I'll love you forever," he said deepening the kiss between them.

Jiordan awoke in a strange bed that wasn't her own. She jumped up looking around the room as she slowly began to recall the events from the night before. Beside her was a sleeping Balz lightly snoring. Carefully she pulled back the sheets and softly walked towards the door she figured was the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she let out a startled scream at her own reflection. This of course woke Josh bringing him to the door panting.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" He asked worried.
"Look at me," she said simply, "I'm ugly. He's destroyed me."
"You are far from ugly and let me look at that bandage it's probably time to change it," he said lifting her to sit on the counter.
"Why are you helping me?" She asked trying to understand the vampires motives.
"I've made mistakes in the past and I don't want to stand by and watch another innocent girl suffer because of my lack of respect," he replied simply not taking his focus away from her neck even for a moment.
"What did you do?" She asked trying to keep her cool.
"I raped the last girl, I destroyed her heart because I was told too," he said bluntly this time stopping to look into her eyes.
"Wh-wh-why?" She asked a little shaken gripping his wrist with her arm.
"I fell for her even though I wasn't meant to. I got to spend one day with her and she still loved me even though she chose him. I had to stop her from caring, she couldn't love me and him at the same time it would have killed her in the end," he said as a tear managed to break free ruining his facade.
"I understand," Jiordan replied cupping his face and gently wiping away the tear with her thumb.
"Do you really?" He asked confused placing his hand over hers.
"I do," she said smiling weakly and placing a kiss on his forehead and removing her hand from his cheek.
"Do I need to fix anything on you?" He asked gesturing to her neck.

Carefully and painfully she lifted her shirt to reveal a large gash on the side of her ribs entirely surrounded by bruises. He took a small step back and examined the damage before turning back to the first aid kit and pulling out some saline and gauze. Drenching the gauze in the solution he went to place it on her side but not before looking into her eyes.

"This is going to hurt," he said before quickly pressing it against the wound. She held back a scream as her head fell against his shoulder. He was the only thing keeping her from falling and she let him catch her. He continued to carefully clean the wound before placing a bandage over the side.

"I need to see if you broke any ribs bite my neck to stop you from screaming," he said. Carefully he pulled her shirt over her head so she sat in nothing but her bra and knickers she went to cover herself but he gently pried her arms away placing them on his shoulders. She once again place her head on his shoulders as though she was about to kiss his collarbone. Without warning pain shot through her side and to stop the screams she bit down, she bit down hard into his soft flesh. He continued to prod trying to gauge the damage caused by Chris and his 'games'. Finally he pulled her face away from his shoulder and wiped away her tears.

"You have at least two broken ribs. I don't think it's bad enough to try and heal they'll just have to heal on their own," he said holding her face in the palms of his hands.
"Are you sure?" She said through the tears that were yet to stop.
"I'm sure," he replied leaning in and kissing her lips. He was pleasantly surprised when she returned the kiss and in fact began to intensify it. Her legs began to snake around his waist and he lifted her by her ass carrying her towards his bed, he placed her down gently and climbed on top of her. He went to remove her bra but before he could she stopped him.

"I don't think I'm ready," she said trying to anticipate his reaction.
"It's fine. Just rest," he said pulling the sheets over her and pulling her into his side. He didn't know what was happening but these feelings scared him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't apologise enough for not writing. Uni has been absolutely mental I'm still meant to be studying but had to get this up or else I would have hated myself. Hopefully over the next few weeks I can finally finish this story. Tell me what you think of Jiordan. Do you like here? Hate her? Want her to disappear? Any ideas on how you would like this to end?

Once again subscribe and recommend and comment. Thanks everyone for sticking with me for so long!