Status: Work in Progress - Updating Regularly

Puppet

Chapter Nineteen

The world was a totally new place, no longer was Alice held back by mortal constraints. Everything she touched, heard, smelt or tasted was more intense and overwhelming. At first her emotions had gotten the better of her within the first few hours after the pain subsided she found herself crying or screaming for no real reason other than someone ignored her or didn't pass her a glass of water. It was clear to Ryan that it was now time to make her feed, there was no other way to get her emotions in check.
"Baby, I think it's time to feed," he said bravely fearing her reaction. The first feed was always the most difficult. The individuals view on whether to drink from many or kill one often left the vampire with a big decision to make.

"How do I feed?" She asked skeptical cocking her head to the side.
"You essentially seduce your pray and once you can get close enough you bite down on the flesh between their collarbone and neck," Ryan's eyes began to light up as he spoke of the experience. "It's like nothing you will have ever experienced but it will help to calm your nerves and stop you lashing out at everyone."
"I haven't lashed out at you have I?" She asked with a cheeky smile.
"No and even if you did I don't think I'd mind," he said with a grin, "Now come with me it's time for you to feed."

Jiordan walked out of the shower and into the walk in wardrobe she had briefly looked over at the bed to see a sleeping Josh. This entire situation confused her more than she thought possible. If she simply walked down the stairs her life would become a living hell but if she simply stayed in this room she had a strange sort of protection. Walking into the wardrobe she pulled on a pair of boxers her bra and one of Josh's tshirts before stepping back out into the room to find Josh propped up on the bed staring right at her.

"What?" Was all she asked as she walked to the bedroom door in search of the kitchen. But before she could turn the handle his hand had grasped hers and pulled it away from the handle.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked dumbfounded by her lack of thought.
"Getting food?" She asked as if it were the simplest thing in the world to understand.
"You were going to go downstairs passed the room full of horny male vampires dressed in nothing but a tshirt?" He said a little more forcefully this time hoping she'd finally understand.
"What else am I meant to wear?" Her voice had begun to get louder as her frustration with this situation began to rise.
"Give me a minute and I'll get you some clothes just don't you dare leave this room," he said before walking out the door and shutting the door firmly behind him. Walking down the hall he knocked on Alice and Ryan's door but got no answer he put his ear to the door and realised no one was in there. So he went in and headed straight for Alice's wardrobe where he found a pair of black skinny jeans and a black floral tank top he also grabbed a clean pair of underwear, a bra, and a hoodie before walking back into his room. He found her perched on his bed she saw him and began to strip out of the clothes she was wearing no longer self-conscious after the previous nights experiences. Once dressed she smiled at Josh who grabbed her arm.
"You need to do what I tell you. Do not speak to them no matter what they say. They will bait you and if you fall for it they will hurt you as long as you ignore them I should be able to keep you somewhat safe whilst you stay here," he said with an almost desperate plea.

Walking down the stairs all Josh could do was hope that they weren't hungry or in one of their moods. He was preparing himself for the jokes and mockery but something was still making him nervous. Still gripping her arm pulling her behind him he walked passed the living room entrance where the others sat and sped towards the kitchen. He hadn't expected to find Chris and Brandon sitting at the kitchen table both smiling as the couple entered the room.

"Morning lovebirds," Chris said with a wink and Josh knew that this was not going to be a good day.

"Ryan I don't know what I'm doing," Alice cried as she trudged behind him in the woods behind their house.
"There's no use wasting human blood until you've managed to kill an animal," he replied smiling. He pulled her into a hug and began to whisper into her ear.
"You can do this I have faith in you."
"Why did you change me?" Alice asked suddenly.
"What do you mean?" Ryan asked a little taken back by her question after all wasn't it obvious why he had changed her.
"If you hate being a vampire so much why would you change me? Why not just live as long as you can with me and let me die?" She asked having thought about it since she had turned.
"I never said I hated being a vampire, it's not what I chose for myself but I still wouldn't change it for anything. I changed you because not only did you ask me but because I love you and we were meant to be happy together for the rest of eternal lives." He said no longer looking her in the eyes scared that she didn't feel the same. Her small but firm hands gripped the sides of his face before she brought him into a tendor kiss.
"I love you trust me." That was all he needed.

Suddenly Alice's senses began to heighten finally something to eat.
"Can you smell that?" She asked.
"Yes and I'm guessing this is going to be your first hunt. Now remember what I told you," he said simply.
"I remember be quiet, confident and firm, never hesitate." With that Alice was gone chasing after the prey that had caught her senses by surprise this was going to be a wonderful day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. I'm trying to think of a way to end this or at least end it so that I can write a sequel. Kinda feels like it's going on forever and ever and ever and ever (well you get my point). As usual comment, rate, subscribe etc.

Love you guys! :)