Is there going to be a next time?

1/1

It was Valentine's Day and if it wasn't because of the fact that I'm single that I hate this day then I have no idea what is. Everybody was out spending time with their significant other and I am stuck at home with two idiots who were on the same boat as me. Matt and Brian came over to my house about an hour ago and we decided to just hang and forget about the romantic bullshit that's everywhere. Also we decided that there shall be no chick flick movies so we settled with I Am Legend, 300 and Fast Five instead.

We were about an hour into the second movie when the doorbell rang which meant that the pizza was here. My eyes stayed glued to the TV screen as I nudged Brian who was sitting on my right.

"Why do I have to get it?" he groaned. "Ask Matt!"

"What? No!" Matt said even before I could ask him to get the door. I rolled my eyes and got off the couch . I paid for the pizza and went back to the living room and sat between them again. I lifted the pizza box open and two hands were quick to reach for a slice each. There were only three people in the house but the amount of opened canned drinks begged to differ. About 2 cans of coke and 5 cans of beer were on the coffee table and well, floor.

We were nearing the ending of the last movie. I was hugging a cushion, Matt was slouching on the couch and Brian had his feet on the coffee table. They were so into the movie that they got disappointed when it ended. I pointed the remote to the player and pressed the stop and eject button. I pursed my lips and tapped on both Matt and Brian's knees before attempting to peel myself off the couch.

"Well boys, that was a great movie marathon and I'm going to bed. You guys could stay over if you want, whatever I don't really care. Goodnight," I mumbled while I stifled a yawn.

"Oh no you don't," Matt said and yanked me back down to the sofa.

"What the fuck Matt? I'm tired!" I whined.

"Tired doing what? You sat on the couch and watched movies with us the entire day!" Brian mocked and took a sip of his beer.

"Fine let me rephrase that. I'm sleepy okay goodnight!"

I got up but instead of being yanked back down to the sofa, Matt got up as well and stood in front of me.

"God damn it! What now?" I snapped.

"I wanna ask you something. Sit."

I plopped back down on the sofa and heard Brian chuckle. I turned to him and gave him a dirty look. Brian shrugged and put his hands up in surrender.

"Do you think I'm hot?" Matt asked with the most blank expression ever.

"Wow you are so drunk right now Matt."

"Answer me," Matt demanded. I didn't even had to try to get away from answering the question, Matt just wouldn't leave me alone until he got an answer from me.

"Fine yes okay now leave me alone," I said, trying my hardest to to blush. I wanted to make a bee line to my room when I felt Brian's hand stopping me from going anywhere.

"What about me? Do you think I'm hot?"

I scoffed in disbelief. This had to be some kind of sick joke surely.

"Seriously? You too? What the fuck is going on with you guys?! If I answered you, will you leave me alone after that?"

Brian simply pursed his lips and shrugged.

"Yes you're hot. Both of you are hot. Bye!"

"What's the rush? The night is still young. Let's just enjoy each other's company this wonderful Valentine's Day," Matt said while putting his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I just let him and sat there completely tensed. After a whole silent minute of us just, in Matt's words, "enjoying each other's company", he finally spoke.

"Let's fuck," he stated casually. I jerked my body away from his hold and stared at him wide eyed.

"Excuse me?!" I said in disbelief. I turned to Brian and he looked absolutely unaffected by Matt's suggestion. "Did you even hear what he said?"

"Oh come on you said we were hot. What's the problem here?"

"Wait, what? You're in this too? And saying that you're hot does not mean that I'll agree to have sex with you guys. We're friends!"

"So? You trust us, don't you?"

I knew that deep down I wanted this but I also knew that things will never be the same again between us if it did happen. I was mentally cursing myself for even considering to have a threesome with Brian and Matt.

"Don't think so hard. You might break your head and besides it's just sex. Just say yes."

I narrowed my eyes at Matt and scoffed at his ignorant comment. Right, "just sex". That's what is it to men isn't it? They always think with their dick.

"That's not my point. What happens after this? Won't it be weird between us?"

"No it's just a one time thing. Nothing will happen between us," Brian spoke after taking a puff from his cigarette.

"Sure you'd say that! You guys wanna just get in my pants and get laid on Valentine's day!" I yelped. Brian leaned towards the coffee table to smash his bud on the empty beer can. I knew that both of them were just taking the advantage that I had the biggest crush on them since forever. Even though I hadn't really told anybody about it, I frankly really suck at hiding my true feelings.
I let out a long sigh.

"Would you be mad if I did this?" Matt asked as he gently turned my head to face him. He gave me a quick peck on my lips and pulled away. I wasn't mad. I just simply look at Matt in the eye, too shocked to react. "What about this?"

Matt connected our lips once again and this time it wasn't just an innocent little peck. His tongue darted out and licked my bottom lip and a slight moan escaped from my lips. He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in my mouth. The sensation of his tongue moving against mine was absolute bliss. We pulled away for a breather but Matt's lips never left me. He rested his forehead against mine and kissed the corner of my lips lightly. I took the time to regain my composure when I felt Brian's hand pushing my hair back, making them cascade down my shoulder.

I felt him attach his lips on my neck and my eyes fluttered close. Matt and I continued with our deep kiss while Brian assaulted the skin on my neck which was sure to leave a mark. But that was the least of my worries as of now. I felt Matt's hand slide up my thighs and reaching towards the area that yearned to be touch the most. The thin material of my pair of athletic shorts did nothing but hinder Matt's fingers. I pulled away from the kiss and held Matt by his wrist.

"I'm really not sure about this guys."

"Don't worry baby. We'll take good care of you," Brian promised as he leaned in for a kiss and I gave in. He was much more gentle than Matt but still full of passion nonetheless. Matt began rubbing me through my shorts and it made me jerk my hips up to meet his fingers.

"Easy baby," I heard him say. Matt used his other hand to push my tank top and expose my belly. I felt Brian's hand squeezing my breast and I moaned at the overwhelming amount of pleasure I was receiving from the both of them. Matt took my hand and place at his hard on and I began palming him through the thick material of his jeans.

"That's it Elyse," he sighed. I gasped when Brian yanked my bra and tank top down exposing my already hard nipples. He latched his mouth on one of my sensitive bud while he used his hand to squeeze and pinch the other. I arch back and lifted my hips slightly of the couch so Matt could pull down my shorts and panties easily. Brian pulled away and yanked his shirt above his head and threw it to the floor. I bit my lip as I eyed his perfectly sculpted chest. He smirked at me and quickly pulled me in for another mind blowing kiss, hovering over me.

I reached up to let my hands roam on his chest and and bit on Brian's lip slightly when I felt Matt's tongue sweeping up my folds. Brian pulled away and unbuttoned his jeans while he watched Matt winding me up. I looked at Matt and he smirked at me.

"Yeah? You like that, Elyse?"

I simply bit my lip and nodded, letting Matt work his wonders. He pulled away and stood up. I looked at Brian who was shamelessly palming himself through his boxers. Matt was unzipping his jeans and I suddenly felt vulnerable when I saw two pairs of lustful eyes on me. My hands trailed down south and my fingers began rubbing circles on my clit.

"Don't stop Elle. Keep touching yourself like that. You look so fucking hot," Brian groaned as he wrapped his hand around his shaft. They were both extremely enjoying watching me pleasuring myself.

Brian beckoned me over with his pointer finger and I obliged. I scooted towards the edge of the sofa and Brian held me by my chin and planted his lips on mine. He pulled away and I took his shaft in my mouth. Brian let his head fall back and took a fistful of my hair in his hand. I felt Matt's hand grabbing and kneading my breast while pumping his length. I took the liberty to touch myself while teasing Brian, licking his shaft from the base to the tip. I pulled away and readjusted myself on the couch.

Brian began sliding his digits in me and I moaned as he stretched me out. I wrapped my hand around Matt's length and began pumping him. I gave his tip a teasing lick before wrapping my lips around his shaft, hollowing my cheeks and moving my head. Matt grabbed a fistful of my hair and began fucking my mouth relentlessly. I gagged when his tip reached the back of my throat due to sheer size.

"Sorry baby. Your mouth just feels so fucking good," Matt said as he pulled me up and into a kiss.

Brian positioned himself and rubbed his tip against my folds.

"No teasing Brian," I begged.

"You've got to say the magic word, baby,"Brian smirked.

"Please okay! No teasing please! Just fuck me already!" I groaned frustrated and with that Brian slammed himself into me. I grabbed onto his hands like my life depended on it and my mouth was in an opened "O" shape.

"I'd never thought I'd hear those words from you Elle," Brian said and leaned down to kiss me. The amount of pleasure doubled when I felt Brian's thumb circling my clit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!

I'm brain dead right now and I know I haven't been uploading anything on here recently and I thought I'd do something different this time. I hope you guys like it? Or if you don't that's cool. Feedback is always appreciated! :) I'll make this into a two-part one shot so keep a look out for the other half of this story.

Hope you are are well x