Status: On Vacation from July 20th to July 31st

Everything Has Changed

Chapter 17

"Dear, this man will not let me through" She was furious, angered at the confusion. "I called your brother, he told me what happened to my grandson and I came here as fast as I could"

She didn't recognize Alex, I had to admit to myself he does look older than he did the last time she had seen him. His hair was far shorter and his face had slimmed out, he looked like a man now.

"First of all Mom, this is Alex - you remember him? Secondly, you are hardly Hunters grandmother, you are hardly my mother and you have no right to be worrying about the well being of this family, because you threw that out the window years ago" I lectured this women, I hardly recognized her myself, dressed in fur and heavy make up.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady, I am your mother!"

"I don't think you are, if you were my mother you would have comforted me through my fathers death, been there when I was diagnosed with cancer and gone through this whole journey with me. But instead you decided to run off with a rich man and go all willy nilly on us" I ranted and my Mother calmed down. Looked at Alex and scoffed. "Don't treat Alex like that"

"Young lady, you may not know it but I am in contact with quite a few of our family members and they told me about Alex's detour a few months back" She fixes her blond extensions and bobbed it in his hands.

"That's none of your business, Alex and I have talked it out and we are working on our relationship. He made mistakes, we all have and you should know that, but Alex knew he was in the wrong, unlike yourself.

"Alex didn't hesitate to come up here this evening to take care of my family because Alex is as much apart of this family as I am apart of his, in fact Alex's Mother is the only one I call Mom these days and the fact that I look back to a few minutes ago when I addressed you as mom, opals me.

"You have no right to be here, no you shall get off this property before I call the authorities" I was on tears by the end of my speech, my mother looks disgusted and shocked. Alex looked at me with admiration and clapped his hands together.

"Well that shall be all Miss, thank you for stopping by" Alex hands were quick to close the door, but were also just as quick to spin me around and dip me, as if we were dancing the tango. "Victoria Grace, you are the most amazing woman to ever be in my presence and I shall take you now before I can contain myself"

Alex lips were on mine as fast as I possibly could think about his words. The passion and intensity filled the air. My hands found his slightly unshaven chin and my thumbs were gently sliding across his cheek bones. His face structure striked me every time, because every time I kissed Alex, it seemed like the first time.

"Turn left here" I said to Alex, who was chosen to drive the van. We were driving to the next city on Warped Tour in Salt Lake City.

Everyone was asleep, it had to be five o'clock in the morning and Alex would only drive if I stayed up with him and I didn't mind, I got alone time with him, something I did not get too much on tour.

"Oh, I think I see it" Alex stated with a yawn following.

We pulled up to the parking lot, other buses and vans were pulling up as well. My head was leaning up against the window, I think I could have died right there but Alex places his hand on my knee.

"Lets go check it out" he said, quietly with a smirk. I just nodded and smiled back, my stomach was doing flips.

Alex ran to my side of the van, opened the door for me and took my hand. We talked behind a bus that we had parked beside and I caught a glance at a play ground. I smiled big before ripping my hand from Alex and skipping over to it.

Two swings were set up, I found myself sat on one and pumping my legs.

"You're such a little kid" Alex stated, making jump as he ended up behind me, pushing me.

"I'm the little kid?" I asked, rolling my eyes and making Alex laugh. "The tables sure have turned"

"Shhh" He softly said in my ear, before abruptly stoping the swing and swinging it around so I was facing him.

Our faces with millimeters apart, Alex was wearing his grey beanie and his hair was extremely messy but I didn't care. He was beautiful.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" Alex asked, nerves and blushing.

I nodded, my eyes not leaving his and look his lips were placed on mine


I think we could have gone on forever, lip locked and panting like dogs. But Alice interrupted our passion with her cry. Alex pecked me once more before running off to the small living room, bending down over the crib and pulling the small human out of her cage.

"She's so beautiful" Alex said, rocking her in his arms.

In ninth grade, in health class my gym teacher told the girls that a lot of us all willing with give everything up for someone because of our imaginations. We let our minds run wild, play with us and create the fantasy with someone. We let our mind convince ourselves think that we could spend the rest of our lives with someone. We get into trouble because we fantasize. It's not always a bad thing but in some situations, it gets you heart broken.

Just after Alex said that, I let my mind do this and I could just see Alex holding our baby. Rocking them to sleep, taking them on the tour bus and teaching them how to play guitar. And when he couldn't take them on tours, he would bring them home gifts after gifts to keep them satisfied, because Alex was genuinely someone that you could just see and know that he would be an amazing father.

"What are you looking at?" Alex asked, he smirked as though he knew what I was thinking.

"You"

"Oh really, then what are you thinking about when you are looking at me?" Alex asked.

"You"

"Teasing me, are you?" Alex asked, chuckling at me. "Want to know what I am thinking about?"

I nodded in response intrigued by his composure and smirk.

"You in the lingerie" he spoke, my cheeks turned pink and I became very hot before pushing his shoulder softly.

"So embarrassing" I muttered and Alex shook his head.

"So beautiful, sexy and daring" Alex listed, making me blush even more. "Seriously, the fact that I missed out on that makes me angry but I guess I know what to buy you for Christmas"

"I don't want anything for Christmas" I announced and Alex quirked his head to the right and raised his eye brow, telling me to continue. "I want my life back"

"And that you shall have" Alex stated, looking away from me and back at Alice who was also fixated on Alex.

"She likes you" I stated, then snorted. "That's a surprise"

"Honestly babe, I have women coming right and left"

"Hmm" I hummed and shook my head in amusement"

"But there's only won women for me" he sang and winked at me.

"Jack?" I asked, playfully. Alex gave me a stare and I laughed.

"Cut it out" Alex said and I nodded. "You dimwit, it's always been you.

"God, I wish I knew you in high school because we'd be that couple that people would envy but most importantly we'd have fun together and you would be able to stay at my house, come to band practice and hang out with the guys.

"But I have to thank Kevin for putting us on warped tour, because we would have never met and I have to thank Kirsten for sneaking you back and I would have to thank We The Kings for inviting me onto their bus because then when I left I would have never hit you with that door.

"The way you pushed your glasses up your nose, you talked about music or got extremely hyper. I remember the first time I saw you get insecure...

"We were still touring in a van, I don't even think we were dating yet and it was really late, probably two-three in the morning and you seemed to be texting your parents. I think the following day we were going on jimmy kimmel and I was already pissing my pants with nerves and having my arm around you, kind of calmed me down a bit, I focused on you instead of the show.

"Jack began showing me this playboy magazine, fuck it was so immature but hey, it's Jack we're talking about.

"He was talking about how skinny and hot she was, I kind of felt you sinking into your seat a little and I knew you beginning to feel small because these girls were, were photoshopped and fake but none the less, I was starting to understand the insecure feeling of women and took the magazine from Jack, I opened the window and threw it out...

"What the hell man?" Jack exclaimed and I looked at Alex. The magazine was not in sight and Alex had just finished closing the window.

"Nothing about those women were attractive Jack, they were all plastic and fake" Alex stated and Jack looked at me.

"What have you done to him?" Jack yelled, to this day I'm not sure if he was angry or just drunk.

"She's done nothing Jack" Zack stated and patted my knee.

"I think this is so adorable" Rian stated and then laughed. "Jack, your view on women is hurting her feelings and Alex showed her that he wasn't interested"

"But I was!"

"Still"

"I told you bringing a female on tour is a bad idea!" Jack called out. [\i]

"That was when I wanted to just hold you all night, then we lay in the back on the mattress all night telling each other stories.

"The time that will be the best story of all will be when you came to visit after graduation, god you were so happy to see me at your school and when you found out we were going to drive all night to Baltimore, you were thrilled.

"We had gotten back early morning, you were asleep and I carried you all the way to my bed room. But when I put you down, you didn't let go and you held on for dear life.

"Babe, you have to let go" Alex said, laughing a bit.

I unleashed him but when he stood up, I grabbed his tie and pulled him down.

"I'm ready" I whispered, his eyes lit up because for awhile, I wasn't ready but with Alex's ambitious way of being adamant to show up to my graduation was showing me how much he loved me.

"Are you sure?"

"Alex, I love you and I wouldn't want to lose it to anyone else" I explained, Alex's lips were on mine.

He was gentle, sliding the dress off my body and making sure I wasn't in any severe pain. He was in it for me, the pleasure was all for me.

Tangled in his old bedroom sheets, hips colliding and shrieks of intensity and passion but none the less, it may have not even perfect but it was with Alex and that's all that mattered.


"You have it all to me, I took it for granted sometimes but sure don't do it now" Alex explained and I leaned up to kiss his lips.

"Thank you" I said, nodding and sliding my hand over his jaw bone again. "You are everything I asked for"

It wasn't clear if we were together, but I didn't care. All I cared about was having him back with me. The old Alex was slowly coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm currently in Brugge, Belgium. It's weird to me, being from a very small town in Canada and being in Europe. Anyway, this chapter may be quite small but something for you guys to read whole I'm away. I hope you guys like it. Sorry, this is on my phone so no gifs today.