Status: Digging Up Memories

The Past Is Supposed to Stay Hidden

Prologue

A murder.

I wasn't sure how to respond the events going on around me.

It was a bit scary and exhilarating, but interesting and making me want to get closer. It was a woman. She had fallen from a 20 story building right in front of my eyes. I was walking to work in L.A. just like any normal person in the city. My coffee was in one hand and my iPhone in the other.

I dodged other people while reading the current crime rates and death tolls happening in the very neighborhood I lived in...or close by it.

The woman was in her mid 20's, so around my age. He face was flawless and had one tiny scratch mark down the side of her face about the length of the index finger.

The precinct I worked at was only a few blocks away so I figured I had better call this in. I felt almost giddy about the fact that I was the one who saw it happen. Carl, my boss, would probably label me as a witness and not give me any credit for being the first one of the force to be at the crime scene.

"Hey Dave, looks like we got a busy day. We either got a 10-56 or a 187 on Walden Street a few blocks away from the precinct." I said into my walkie-talkie. A suicide or homicide. Those were the first two to come to mind.

Dave responded immediately saying he was on his way. I looked up as to where the woman could have fallen from and as I did, a head peeked out from an open window. Well, if this isn't a surprise.

It was the former boybander, Harry Styles.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the beginning! Tell me what you think!