Status: Digging Up Memories

The Past Is Supposed to Stay Hidden

~1~

"So, Mr. Styles. What were you doing on the 10th floor of the hotel at 9:30 this morning?" I asked, trying to hide my sudden interest to just examine his beautiful features. I was taken aback by the sound of his deep, raspy voice when I first talked to him. The curve and sharpness of his jaw gave me chills for a reason unknown to me.

Harry had a smirk permanently planted on his lips. I wanted to kiss it off.
Wow. I was not expecting that...I need to get laid...

"I was sleeping. It's what busy people do at 9:30 in the morning. Besides, people like me need their beauty sleep to look this good everyday." He said sarcastically. I groaned, knowing I wasn't going to get much of anywhere with him. He looked like he had just woken up but he also looked as if he could have just got done sleeping with someone. In a figurative sense anyway. It was hard to tell and I didn't want to just flat out ask him. So I went for a less suggestive question.

"So, were you with anyone this morning that can prove your slumber?" I asked, getting up and falling into my habit of pacing back and forth. His oddly attractive smirk grew wider, almost a grin.

"Why? Do you honestly think I killed this woman? On what charge? I didn't know her. That's all there is to it. I just heard screaming and then silence so I looked outside. You just happened to look up at the wrong time. That's all I have left to say." Harry said and I sighed realizing that if he were holding back any information, he wasn't giving it up any time soon. I'd need some evidence to confront him with.

There was a sudden commotion outside of the room. I told Harry to wait and opened the door to see what was going on. A lady in a long white dress was being restrained by two large policemen. She caught a glimpse of me and then shifted her gaze to behind me in the room. Suddenly, she shrieked and fell to the floor in a heap. Tears stained her cheeks and her makeup slowly began to run.

I walked over to where she was sitting in the floor and told the officers to back away. They silently looked at me like, 'Whatever' and stepped away.

"Hello. Who might you be?" I asked quietly, bending down to be eye level with this woman. She looked up with a clenched jaw.

"That playboy killed my daughter. I will get him for this." She muttered lightly but loud enough so I could hear.

I gave her a puzzled look and looked up at my partner who was another member of that once outrageously infamous boyband, Zayn Malik.

"I'm going to go and try to talk to Harry. I'll be back soon." Zayn whispered to me.

The woman's head snapped up at the speaking of Harry's name.

"Him. He killed her. She said that she was going to visit her boyfriend. I met him once when she brought him home for dinner one night. I knew he was no good for her and she didn't listen."
My eyes widened at this new spout of information.

"Zayn!" I called, stopping him from closing the door to the interrogation room all the way. He sighed and walked back over to me.

"This better be good if you're dragging me all the way back over here." He said. I glared at him.
"Just shut up and listen." I replied in annoyance.

"Continue Mrs..."

"Ms. Freida Graham. I know he was her boyfriend because that's what she introduced him as. He just radiated player... Anyway, she called me last night telling me she wouldn't be coming over for dinner because her boyfriend called at last minute." Ms. Graham told us.

"You said Ms. does that mean you are currently not married?" I asked, writing some things down. She nodded and looked down.

"My husband died a year ago. In a plane crash. My little girl was so devastated. Then soon after she met Harry and she said he helped take away the pain. I was so scared that he'd hurt her...not ever did I think in a physical way. He seemed too full of himself to do that. I suppose anyone is capable of anything. And now-*chokes*-my little girl, Samantha, is gone...*sobs*"

"Well...Ms. Graham I think we might have a little bit more on Harry. I'm going to do what I can to bring him to justice. Alright?" I said, looking up at Zayn who had a hint of sadness in his eyes.

This case was going to be much more difficult than I imagined originally...
♠ ♠ ♠
SO! What do you think???
Comment, subscribe, recommend!
Image