Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

Every morning I wake up with this stupid necklace around my neck. All I wanna do is take it off but Mike is always telling me to keep it on. My parents said when we're born we got necklaces, the ones we wear today. Throughout life, we need to find the/our other half. Personally, I think it's a load of shit. What if we don't get along? But nevermind that... Theirs together makes a horse. Why a horse? Don't ask me. My brother, Mike, his is what looks like half an M. Maybe it's destined that her name starts with an M as well.

At school, I have not seen one guy with the other half of my star. Yes..I'm gay. Mom says I need to wait for what she calls the "Hot Sign." The necklaces are supposed to heat up when the match is anywhere near eachother. Mine has just stayed cold and dull.

"I'm never gonna find love..." I whispered to myself before bed.

~~~

At school the next day, I was called into the hall by my teacher. I got kind of scared thinking I was in trouble. Why did my teacher need me in the hall? I walked out with her. "What's up Mrs. Fields?"

"I have found the perfect opportunity for you, Vic." She smiled and handed me a piece of paper. "This is for the seniors in this school only but I honestly think you would fit right in. Studying Abroad in England! It's a great program and I found a spot just for you. You can stu-"

I cut her off. "Can I bring my brother? I don't go anywhere without him."

"On the application there should be a spot that says you may bring who you please but I cant be sure. I don't have a yes or no answer at the moment Vic. As i was saying, you can study music and all fine arts. Anything you would like to learn about is your choice. I'm giving you this chance because I've seen how amazing your grades have been since your freshman year and as a junior i believe you could graduate this June instead of next. Would you like an application?

I smiled big. Going to England to study music then graduate EARLY???

"Fuck yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
yes Its short but i like it. more info about Vic will be in his next chapter (ch3) For now you have this :) You'll meet Kellin next chapter :) hopefully it's done by tomoro.

comm/rec/subs <3