Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

*Note: you may want to re-Read the last chapter*

Kellin and I hung out in out room the rest of the day. Mike wanted to hang out with his new friends. It was 8 PM and there was a knock at the door. I got up to get it but there wasn't anything present but two envelopes labeled 'Fuentes' and 'Bostwick.' it's most likely our schedules. Classes don't start til next week or so. They gave us this week to get used to the time change. I put the papers on the table.

"it would be noon back home. Sunny and hot. But it's dark and cloudy here. It's colder than there." I said climbing into bed.

Kellin was sitting on the floor next to me.

"I'm used to it. Ya kno.. Living in Oregon 'n stuff."

"I'm not." I said playfully mocking him. "Ya kno.. Living in southern California 'n stuff."

"can I have your number? Well, just in case.." he asked

"gimme your phone." he got up and brought me his phone. I found his contacts which wasn't very full and added my number. I named myself 'my star' "I also put Mike's number in, just in case." I told him. He nodded

I opened my contact list and hit the create button. I handed him my phone to add his own number. I noticed when he handed my phone back, he named himself 'KelKel<3' cute.

He got up and motioned for me to scoot over so I did. He laid down facing me and He rested his head on my right arm.
" Vic I know we're each others half 'n all and we're like supposed to be in love.." he looked down a little. " want to take things slow. I don't want to get super rushed into it and say 'baby I love you so much' when I don't meant it. I just can't lie go myself anymore."
He wouldn't look at me. "just thought you should know.."

"Kell I'll go as slow as you need to. Just tell me if you're uncomfortable with something I do and I'll stop ok? Let's take this like any other relationship.

He looked up at me and snuggled into my chest. I squeezed him a little causing a painful noise to come out of his mouth.. Bad idea..

"sorry kel.." I let go I almost forgot about his arm. I rested my free arm on him and he snuggled again. I cuddled him softly and I felt him give a small kiss on my cheek. I smiled. Then I remembered his arm again. I don't wanna hurt him.

"Kellin can you turn around? I don't want to hurt your arm. "

"It's fine Vic. It doesn't bother me. "

"but what if I accidentally roll on you?? "

"Vic, really, I'm ok "

"well guess what " he looked up and I surprised him with a tickle attack. TOTAL DOMINATION!

"fine! Fine! " he laughed and rolled over me "but I need to face you "

" you just love to snuggle don't you kel? " I held him in my arms. His rreply was shoving his face into my neck.

"so comfy... Can I sleep like this? "

"however you're comfortable hun. "

He gave me a kiss in the cheek again. And I kissed his head. After that we had fallen into a deep dreamfilled sleep.

~~

I woke up and it was still dark. Kellin had himself pushed all the way against the wall. I giggled cos it looked too cute. I got up and checked my phone for the time. 237am it said. I also had a text.

I didn't recognize the number but it said 'give up that piece of shit.' well, I'm used to people saying to give up my dreams but for some reason this felt different. I didn't think of it much longer and deleted the text.

I crawled back into bed hoping not to disturb the younger boy and cuddled up to him. Holding him felt so Good in my arms. It just feels so right with him.

I know we've I couldn't be happier. So glad i found him.

I really hope we last.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII!! I'm back! I'm so sorry I was gone for so long guys :( if you didn't read my last updates, my depression took over once again. I relapsed really bad and still haven't been able to stay away from the blade.. And I was very close to suicide a couple weeks ago... Family is always an issue for me and of course stupid boys that hurt you.. And SCHOOL. I'm a senior this year and it's going really well, just being there is a pain for me.. I always wish I could just end it all... But I don't because half of me says "what could happen tho that you'll miss out on" and the other half says "your mothers right about you, give up" so... That's just a small portion of whats been going on. I hope you like this chapter!! Something plot-twist-like is coming up soon. Can you think of what in this chapter it could be about?