Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Kellin

I got home at 3pm and went straight to my room, as always. I got out the application and filled it out.

Personal info:
DATE : February 21
NAME : Kellin Quinn Bostwick
AGE : 16
BIRTHDAY : April 24
CURRENT GRADE : 10
HOMETOWN : Medford, Oregon

Simple information, cool. but What the fuck is this family shit?? I'm not answering that.. It's not required so yay me. Skip..

Interests (please answer using none, good, or excellent):
RELATIONSHIP WITH PARENTS : none
POLITICS : none
RELIGION : none
TALENT(ED) : good i guess.

Final question:
What would you like to study? Music duhh

~~Your flight leaves on February 23 at 6am. Please have application ready when you land.~~

After I finished, I went downstairs to my parents room. They were all cuddly and kissy untill they saw me of course.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm just letting you know I'm moving out in a few days."

"Fucking finally! We were already scared enough thinking you wouldnt ever leave."

"Well I am. Have a nice life." I turned to leave.

"You too son. And if you end up finding your other half, I hope he hates you as much as we do!" My dad said.

I got back to my room. "What if he does hate me...'' I said to myself. "Just like everyone in my life."

I got out my box of razors and cried. "I've missed you.." I pet it like I would pet a cat... "It's been a month.. Don't you miss me?" A month of feeling like shit. A whole month of feelings built up. I needed my release. I opened it up to see my stash of 4 blood covered razors. I brought one of the sharper ones out and mumbled once again.. "Stop fucking torturing me with that beautiful face I see.. I thought we had a Damn good thing. Not talking.."

Picking up my arm, I slashed myself from the bottom of my hand up to my elbow. So much needed to be released. After slicing myself, I had broken my only promise from me, to me.

~~

When I felt stable again, I packed all my things I wanted and needed for London. Clothes, Ipod, Phone, all my chargers, my box... just in case :/

That was all in the suit cases now, so as for the rest of my things, I packed them up into boxes I had saved and pushed them all into one corner of the room. I locked the door and cried once more letting out what was left of my tears.

You're just a no good Piece of shit..
You're never getting anywhere in life.
Music isnt a career, it's a waste of time.
Practicing and writing wont get you anywhere in the industry

So much has been said this last month and forever ago.

Maybe it's true.. Everyone says it.

But I'm still going.
♠ ♠ ♠
***BEFORE THE ACTUAL A/N***
Self harm is not a joke. I'm sorry if this triggered any memories for some of you. But please, I dont wanna sound like a hypocrite, please do not hurt yourself today, tomoro or whenever. I've been trying to stop but relapse is a bitch.. If anyone needs to talk, vent or just scream.. PLEASE talk to me, I'm always here to listen

ok authors note.
reference to Stay Away From My Friends -PTV <3
this chapter was pre-written by my own experiences at home. Some of this story will (and so far has) contain things I have personally gone through. I added a few parts as I was typing that had happened today. I'm not gonna name what parts but Through this chapter I'm pretty sure it's clear I dont like my home life or my life in general. So my shit day caused a late update.

Sorry for long authors note but this in a way is my venting of the day since all my friends were busy..
Thank you guys for reading &lt;3