Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

"I love you mom." I said as Mike and I got out of the car. Our parents brought us to the air port. They got out and squeezed Mike and gave him all their love. Next, they came to me. Luckily I'm a lot shorter than my brother so I didnt need to bend uncomfortably to hug my parents. Or anyone my height for that matter.

"I love you Vic. Take good care of yourself and your brother."

My dad came up to me, "Good luck Vic. Have a lot of fun."

"Don't forget to call!" Mom shouted before getting back in the car.

We waved as they drove away. I'm going to miss them.

"Ready Vic?'' Mike got my attention back.

"Hell yeah I am! lets go''

We got our boarding passes and checked through security. We got there about 2 hours earlier than we really needed to be there. While walking to find our gate, Mike almost pissed himself with happiness and excitement over all the food and drink stands around.

"Vic can we get something please!!!"

Trying to be the responsible older brother, I replied: "Not now Mike. Just wait a few minutes k?"

"Can I get some starbucks then just meet you back at the gate?"

What did I just hear? This place is so crowded! "Mike you're 15 years old! I'm not gonna let you wander off by yourself in such a crowded area. Let's find our gate and I'll get us some drinks if you watch our bags. Deal?"

"Deal" Surprisingly he wasnt disappointed when I said that.

We found our gate and I set my stuff down next to where Mike sat. The first thing he said was what he wanted.

"Goddamn Mike" I laughed. "I need to get money out."

~~

I came back with our drinks and It's about 5:30 now and our seats were getting ready to board.

"Here we go."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, obviously Mike isnt that much younger than vic in reality but ITS MY STOREALITY lawlz.
Not my best chapter but it fits with how it's going. Next chapter will be twice as long as usual and thats how it will be until i decide to write longer again. Also at the end of the next one is when things start to happen. Can you guess what it is??! And I've just written half of the chapter Vic and Kellin meeting in! :D can you guess in whose POV?