Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Kellin

I went to bed last night at about 8. Just woke up a few minutes ago and it's 1:30am. The day I am leaving. I went downstairs and grabbed all the money I could find and the car keys. I really didn’t care if my parents didn’t have the car. I went back to my room, packed the money and got out my fake ID so I can drive.

My parents said I was never allowed to drive but they don’t know that I’ve been sneaking out for the last 2 years in the middle of the night. Driving clears my mind of everything. Also with my fake license, I'm '21'.

I sealed the key lock on the outside of my door so they couldn’t pick it open when I'm gone and locked the inside. While tossing my bags out to the yard I looked around my room.

“I'm so happy to be leaving this piece of shit.” I said out loud to myself. Then I hopped out my window.

I drove carefully but sped a bit to get to the airport. I left the house at about 2:15, it's now 4. I NEED to be there soon. Fuck I'm gonna be late.

Luckily I got to my gate at 5:45 right when the last seats were being called for boarding. I found my seat, 20C. Cool a window seat! I thought. In my row there was an old woman with a little girl. Probably 3 or 4. So cute!

“Excuse me miss, my seat is next to yours.” I said very politely.

“Oh! Of course sweetheart. Chrissy, sweetie let me out a second.” she got up from her seat to let me in.

“Thank you miss.”

“Call me Mary.” She smiled. “This is my granddaughter Chrissy.”

“Hi Chrissy! Hi Mary, I'm Kellin.” She stuck her arm out to shake my hand. “So if you don’t mind my asking, what do you guys plan to do in London?”

“Well, my son and his wife, Chrissy's parents, are on a business trip. They left two weeks ago and wont be home again for a while so I thought it'd be fun to visit them.”

“I get to see mommie!!” She shouted.

“That's so cool!” I said to Chrissy.

I cant wait to have kids one day. I'll be the best dad any kid could ask for.

“So if I may ask, um.. Kellin?” I nodded. “What are you going for? You look a bit young to be traveling.”

“Well, I’m 16. there is a program for my school to study in England until June.”

“That's fantastic Kellin! I hope you do good.”

we talked until the flight took off and soon Mary was asleep. Chrissy was playing with two stuffed toys and making a conversation between them. I was minding my own business instead of watching her like a creepy psychopath. Then she tapped on me.

“I gahh go potty!” she said bouncing up and down. “I don' wanna wake Gamma up from her nap.”

“Ok, Let's go.” I unbuckled us and took her to the bathroom.

We got back to our seats and when I buckled Chrissy back in, she fell asleep. Just 10 more hours of the flight. I should sleep too.

~~

I woke up with a really sharp pain in my chest. I checked the clock on my phone. Said 5:12pm. Still must be Oregon time so two more hours.

“Why is my fucking chest hurting so bad!?” I whisper yelled to myself.

Then I realized, it was the necklace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter! from this point on, theyre gonna be about this long c: i hope you like it!
comm/rec/sub!