Status: Comm/Rec/Sub :)

Display the Sign to Capture Him

Vic

"Mike, my chest kinda hurts.." There was a huge burning sensation on my body. We only have two hours left of the flight but how am i gonna hold up with the pain??

“Do you need anything? I brought some medicine in the bag up top if you need it.” he offered.

“Fuck!” I whisper yelled to myself. I pulled down my shirt a bit and scratched at my chest.

“Vic, I think we're finding your star in England.” he said a bit shocked.

I soon came to the realization that it was in fact my necklace bugging me making me burn.

The necklace...

my necklace

It hit me then. My other half will be in London?? “Please me cute!!!” I smiled.

“Well if he, or possibly she, is, I'm happy for you hermano.”

“If it's a she, she better be beautiful.” Not to sound like an ass but I'm gay, I'm into guys. I don’t have anything against girls but if it does happen to be a girl I would at least like to look at her and tell her she's pretty without hesitation. I would learn to love her and treat her like a princess.

But if it is my dream boy, I will be everything he wants and needs. I imagine a boy about my height, if not, a bit taller. Great music taste, beautiful eyes, sweet and gentle.. I could go on but I wont.

Back to reality. The pain is gone now. What the hell?! Did they drift away? Goddamn it.. I thought to myself. The paranoia came back to me again. What if it didn’t mean to heat up? What if it was an accident and their shape was similar but not the half of a star.. I need to quit with the what ifs.. but I may never find him at this point...

when Mike was talking to the stewardess about a meal, I quickly took off the necklace hoping he wouldn’t notice. I put it in my small carry on bag in my lap and luckily my shirt covered up to my neck so he couldn’t see anyway.

“Anything for you sir?” I snapped back to reality once again when she asked me a question.

“No I’m fine thank you,” she walked away.

“Vic, you haven’t eaten anything in like two days now.. I ordered a burger and you’re taking half no matter what you say whether you like it or not.”

An hour and a half went by and we were starting to descend. I decided I wanted to make Mike happy so I took the half he offered me of his food. I'm just nervous. Not only am I going to another country but now that there’s a possibility my half is there, I don’t wanna look or seem fat to him or her.. also, I just don’t wanna starve myself on the first day.

Mike and I got off the plane and I got my application out. There was a big sign that said “American study group” and I assumed it was for us.

I swear I saw almost 2000 people here lined up for this including other people who had just landed. Outside where it was clearer, they held the sign in sheets. There were 10 buses, nine for students and one for staff. All alphabetized. I went to the F section with Mike and gave the application to the staff member next to bus 4. mike and I sat down waiting to leave.

“Hey guys! I'm Jack.”someone said coming up to us.

“Hi Jack. I'm Vic and this is my brother Mike.”

“Where are you guys from?”

“San Diego.” Mike replied quickly.

“Cool, cool. Orlando.”

we got to know jack pretty well in the hour bus ride to our hotel/apartment thing. Once we all got there they started giving us all the information.

“Hello Americans!” this guy's British. “I am Mr. Worsnop but please, call me Danny. This years study abroad group program will be to study what you choose as seen on the application. Classes will start within a week, we will let you know when you receive your schedules in the next day or two. Now, rooming! We have chosen who you’re staying with based on the subject you wrote down on the application. Who you'll room with can not be changed. The reason being that there are specific rooms made for each pair of students. There will be, only two, three, or four people in a room depending if you brought a your guest or not. Please be friendly, and safe. If anyone needs me I will be in 360B. Learn lots!”

they started to list off roomies.

Mullins and Fowler 145A

Bokan and Carlile 263F

Biersack and Radke 092B

Bostwick and Fuentes 200D
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys its been a week! sorry for the wait. bbut here's this chapter! what do you think will happen next???