Status: A Work In Progress

Identical

My name is Caden Sommers. I'm a twin. Half of a whole, the big shebang. Caroline was a completely reliable, loving, perfect sister. Plus, she and I were identical, so that was a bucket-load of fun playing pranks on family and friends. Caroline and I were partners in crime, and we would protect each other no matter the circumstances. I was born five minutes after Caroline, so I've literally never known life without her. Our family would joke that we were born together, we lived inseparably together, and we would die together.

So how come she's dead and I'm not?

* * *

When Caroline Sommers is murdered, her identical twin sister Caden suffers massive loss complexes. As a result of her unstable behavior, Caden is sent over 2,000 miles away from all she's ever known. She was shipped to Maine with the intentions of healing from the Twinless-Twin grief concept. But how can Caden mend her life when all she can focus on are the ancient family secrets and mysterious townsfolk?
  1. Reminiscing
    Caden experiences a series of flashbacks.
  2. Realism
    Caden faces reality in a new environment.
  3. Reactivity
    Caden makes a few, too-curious friends.