Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

She Opened the Door...

“But mooooom!!!” the six year old screamed at her.
“Im not a butt!!” Shelly Sullivan screamed back. She walked over to the make shift pots and pans drum set he was beating on and picked him up off the floor. For six, he was very skinny, which she guessed was her fault. Being a single mother and all, working two jobs barely paid the bills let alone feed her growing son. But he was tall, so that was most of the reason he was so thin.
The beautiful black haired boy looked up at her and kissed her on the cheek.
“I wub you momma,” he smiled his beautiful smile, still beautiful, even missing his front teeth, his ice blue eyes lighting up.
She couldn’t even remember what they had been arguing about, because as soon as her little boy did that shit, she melted like M&M’s in his tiny little hand.
God, her son was going to be a looker some day. He’d have all the ladies chasing after him someday. They’d fall for his eyes, and want to touch his soft, inky hair. His smile was going to be perfect as well, she thought. He’d have the manners of a prince, and know how to treat a lady. And if his drumming prevailed, he’d be a rockstar.
“I wub you too Jimmy.” she kissed him on the lips.
“Eeeeewwwwwwwie mom!!!!” he shrieked. She chuckled.
There was a knock on the door.
She set him down and went to the door. She opened it and there was a large man standing in the door way.
“Who are yo-“ she didn’t finish, because before she could, a bullet tore through her beautiful face and she fell to the floor.
Jimmy screamed.
“Run!!” Shelly just barely got out. Her long brown hair was matted with blood, and her face was nearly blown to bits, but her brain was fighting to stay alive. She tried to get up, but the behemoth of a man kicked her down. She shrieked at her son to run and hide. She feared for his life, she tried again to get up, but her legs wouldn’t move, she tried tp army crawl, but soon the world went fuzzy, she could feel her arms anymore. She tried to grasp the mans ankle as he took of after her sweet boy, but couldn’t make them move.
The man took off after the black haired boy he seen scurry off. He didn’t know where he went.
“You little booger.” the man muttered to himself.
He searched and searched, but couldn’t find the brat. He tore the kitchen and the living room apart, and looked outside. He was nowhere to be found. Soon, he gave up. The kid wouldn’t survive in this city anyways. And the man’s master would be ecstatic that Shelly was finished. The man left, but not before Jimmy could get a good look at his face from his hiding spot in the dryer. The man had dirty blonde hair, with a scar running across his left eye, it marred his face, turning his caveman-ish features even uglier.
Once Jimmy heard his pull out of the drive way, and was positive he was gone, he ran over to his once beautiful mother. His best friend.
“Momma.” he cried. Tears pouring down her gorgeous baby boy’s face.
“Don’t... cry... baby.” she said raggedly.
“I love you momma.” he whispered and held her hand.
“I love... you... too...” She gasped and coughed wetly. With a final ragged breath, the life left Shelly Sullivan’s body. Jimmy curled up next to her. He smoothed her once luscious, chocolate brown locks down and her blood covered his hands. He cried, and cried. He cried until the police came and took his mom away. He screamed and wouldn’t let them take her. They couldn’t, she was his. Then a big officer ripped him off of her, and the men in the white coats hauled her away.
“Hey buddy. Calm down. My names Matt. Everything will be alright.” the big man cooed as he wrapped Jimmy in his leather jacket and buckled him into the police cruiser.
Jimmy cried more. He cried until his tear ducts were dry. He cried until his throat was ragged and he couldn’t breathe. He cried as Matt took him to his house and bundled him in his bed and rocked the six year old to sleep. But Jimmy didn’t sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, his mothers image was seared into his eyelids.
That night Jimmy vowed that he would avenge his mothers death. No matter where he had to go, or who he had to go through.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my newest story! please tell me what you think, and please check out Alas The Love Is Lost.