Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

Beware Of What Lies Ahead

"You know I could've totally whooped your ass. I just figured I'd let you get your fight in." Jimmy explained as Johnny and and another lower ranking assassin chained his hands and feet to the cave wall.
"You'd think with your line of work, your place would be fancier." Jimmy muttered.
Johnny kicked him in the stomach.
"Shut your fucking mouth, brat. I can't wait to take care of you." Johnny spat at the teenager.
"Stupid cocky teen." The assassin muttered as he exited the chamber.
On his way down the musty corridor, he passed his masters.
"Did you get him?" Synyster asked him.
Johnny nodded.
"He's awful cocky. And is a pain in the ass."
"Just like his mother." Syn muttered before strutting down to the chamber, Zacky right on his tail.
***
Matt rolled over, wiping the drool off his chin. He looked around him. There was broken furniture and glass strewn about. He sat up, blinding pain shooting up his spine and through his skull.
He put his hand to the back of his head and peeled off some dried blood.
"Shit..." he muttered.
Then it hit him. Matt jumped up.
Where's Jimmy?
Matt ran outside and found Austin and Jack lying in his drive way. Austin was in the fetal position and Jack was next to him, trying to get him to stand up.
Matt ran over to the two teens.
"Matt!! Oh thank god.... They took Jimmy!!" Jack screeched.
"What's wrong with Austin?" Matt asked.
"That caveman lookin' dude kicked him in the stomach."
Austin groaned and rolled over.
"Im taking you boys home and going after them. Alone." Matt stated firmly.
"But Matt!! You can't. I can't let you!"
"Were not abandoning our best friend." Austin mumbled, trying to stand up.
Matt grabbed his skinny arm and hauled him to his feet.
"Yeah? Well I'm the adult here, and what I say goes." Matt put his foot down.
Anger flared up in Jack.
"Matt you can't fucking do that!! Jimmy came to us first. Were NOT leaving him." Jack crossed his arms.
The kid had a point, Matt thought to himself.
Jack and Austin climbed into Matt's car and firmly crossed their arms. Seeing as they had already wasted enough time arguing, Matt gave in and got in the drivers seat.
"How do you suppose were going to find them?" Jack asked.
Matt pulled out his iPad and began clicking away.
"I had Jimmy's phone chipped." Matt bluntly stated. He clicked the locator app and sped out of the driveway.
***
Synyster walked into the cave and held up the torch in his hand.
"Jimmy?" Synyster spoke, sounding a bit choked up.
"Dad?" Jimmy replied.
Syn walked over to the chained teen and lifted his chin up.
"You have Shelly's eyes..." he muttered, his heart filling with pain.
The teenager spat in the older mans face.
"Don't you fucking say her name!!" he screamed.
Syn smacked him.
"Shut your mouth boy!" The man screamed back. "You don't know what I've been through, what it took to get over that woman!"
"Don't even try to give me that bull shit." James replied. "What the fuck do you think I've been through? I watched her die!! You killed her!"
"It was for her own good! And I didn't personally kill her, Johnny did. I'm not a total barbarian." Syn explained.
"And that makes you anymore classier." the teen spat.
Synyster reached out and grabbed a fist full of the teens soft, black hair.
"Johnny should've killed you as well."
Syn pulled on the boys hair and smashed his head against the wall. Stars danced before Jimmy's eyes.
"Zacky!" Syn barked. "Go fetch my case of fun."
Jimmy had a strange feeling that this case wouldn't be very fun.
***
Matt pulled into the parking lot of the recreational park. He looked up at the mountain before him.
"Shit..." he sighed.
"Uhh Matt? You sure you followed those directions right?" Austin piped up.
"I did everything the voice said." Matt replied.
"Well maybe the app is on crack or something." Jack said.
"Jack, I have a shortage on patients today... I can still drag you home." Matt threatened.
Jack kept his mouth shut.
"Well we might as well try it." Austin started towards the entrance of the cave.
"It smells like death in here..." Jack muttered.
Matt grabbed the flash light out of his belt and flicked it on.
"Come on guys."
"Jack, I'm afraid of the dark..." Austin whispered and clung to Jack.
"Get off me!" Jack shoved Austin to the ground.
"Here we go..." Matt sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im baaaack!!! Im so sorry for the wait guys, I've been stressed and haven't had ANY ambition, and if this sucks go ahead and bitch at me for it. I should have a couple chapters tomorrow. Let me know what you think!! And a very very very special thank you to Miss Embracing_Shadows for creating my amazing story layout!!!