Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

They're Getting Closer...

Synyster and Zacky strutted into the chamber. The scrawny teen was chained to the wall. Syn abruptly stopped, losing his breath. He looked just like Shelly. He had her eyes and face. Guilt and regret washed over him for killing the woman of his dreams.
“Boss?” Zacky questioned.
“Huh?”
“The boy...” Zacky gestured towards Jimmy.
Syn shook himself. Snap out of it, Syn. He thought to himself.
Once back to normal, he gestured towards the door and two low rankers wheeled in a cart piled with torture devices. Whips, tazers, swords, throwing knives, sharp tipped sticks, finger traps you name it, it was on that cart. Then, they rolled in a rack.
Jimmy took in the sight of the cart and the rack. Then, he threw up everywhere.
“Pussy.” Zacky muttered.
“Strap him to the rack.” Syn ordered. Two very large men came in and unchained the teenager from the wall. He kicked and thrashed and shrieked, getting smacked or pinched every time. They muscled him into the rack, secured his hands and feet, and stationed themselves at each wheel.
Synyster began to laugh as Jimmy struggled and cried.
“Every time you so much as twitch, these fine gentlemen will tighten the ropes.” he growled.
Jimmy spat towards his father. “You’re going to regret this.”
Syn held up his finger and waved it side to side.
“Wrong move, son.” he nodded to the men and they began to turn the wheels.
***
"It smells like death in here..." Jack whispered. His voice echoed off the cave walls.
"what do you expect? There's an assassins coven lodged here." MTt asked, going around a corner. He had his pistol in his hands and was treading lightly, his every step echoed through the dark caverns.
Then they heard the screaming. Matt began to run, leaving Jack and Austin in the dust. He ran as hard as his trained police legs could carry him, finally emerging into a brightly lit chamber, filled with uniformed men. They turned and charged at Matt. Matt turned and ran outbid the chamber, grabbing Jack and Austin's arms and pulling them with him. They turned a corner and were bathed in complete darkness. The men stopped once they lost sight of the three and deliberated.
"Blue and green you guys go left, yellow and red come with me," A dark, grisly voice commanded. Matt, Austin and Jack stood against the wall as two groups of five carefully treaded down the pitch black corridor.
"Any sign of them?"
"Not yet."
The assassins inched down the dark corridor in silence.
Just then, the Power Rangers theme song began to play loudly and Jacks pocket lit up like New York on Christmas.
"RUUUUNN!" Matt roared as Jack frantically hit his pocket and yelled shut up.
"You're such a fucking dumb ass!!" Austin yelled while running.
He looked back and took in the sight of the men behind them. They were wearing various color shirts and each had a weapon. One put up their hand gun and began to shoot.
"Come on guys!! Faster!" Matt yelled and pushed harder. They were bathed in darkness. "We need to fi- omph!!!" Matt began to say but was abruptly stopped when he ran smack into a solid wall. Dead end.
The trio turned around to face their pursuers.
"Gotcha now boys." The leader growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys!! Finally updated. Please let me know what you think!!