Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

A Shot In The Dark

When Jimmy awoke, he was alone in the dark chamber, laying on the cold cave floor.
He didn't know how long ago he had passed out. All he knew was that he hurt and a sickening pop was echoing through his ears. First his elbows, then his shoulders, his knees and his hips. He heard every single one of his ribs pop. Every time he made even the slightest whine, they kept on turning those god forsaken wheels.
He had various burns on his torso and his shirt was ruined from the hot pokers. He was trembling from being tazed. Fresh cuts and bruises covered his pale skin and there were a few large bumps on his head.
He tried to stand up, but fell back to the ground. His legs were jelly, his arms even weaker. He dragged himself to the entrance of the cave and tried to push open the large oak doors. They were too heavy. He tried again, mustering up all of his strength and throwing his whole body against the doors, they still didn't budge. He let out a frustrated yell.
How did I get myself into this mess? He wondered to himself. The teen began to wish he had his mom. It was his fault she was dead. Tears began to stream down his face. He was so stupid. He should've just stayed home and never interfered with this shit.
He heard foot steps approaching the chamber and voices yelling.
"Guys this way!!" a familiar voice yelled.
Was that Matt? Just then the doors burst open and Synyster Gates came flying in. He grabbed the teen by the arm and hauled him to his feet. He ran out of the chamber and into the hall way as several men in various color uniforms chased two scrawny guys and a huge guy with a gun.
"Matt!!! Jack!!! Austin!!!!" Jimmy screamed with all the energy he could summon. Syn hit him in the stomach. The three being chased turned and took in the sight. Recognition washed through their gazes and they began running toward Jimmy.
Synyster began to run at full speed, carrying Jimmy with him.
Jimmy couldn't run, he had nothing left. Synyster was soon joined by Zacky and the two ran outside, perused by Matt, Jack and Austin.
"Leave my son alone." Matt growled and pointed his pistol at his sons captors.
"He's not your son, he's mine." Synyster growled back.
"You have ten seconds or I'm going to shoot your scrawny ass." Matt threatened, poison dripping off every word.
"I wouldn't do that it I were you." Synyster countered. Zacky handed him a pistol and he pointed it at Jimmy's temple.
"Put the fucking gun down or I blow his brains out." Syn commanded.
Matt cocked the gun.
Synyster cocked his gun. Both men had their finger on the trigger.
A shot was fired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadly, this story is coming to an end. Who do you think was shot?? Leave comments, complaints, threats, suggestions, ANYTHING!! lol
also, would you guys like a sequel?? Not sure what about, but it is a possibility!!
And a big big big thanks to everyone who has recomended and subscribed. I really hope you enjoy this and aren't too mad at me for almost giving up on it... Love you guys!!!