Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

The Cat's Out Of the Bag Now

The officers were low ranking, Zacky could tell by their colored arm bands. Elite assassins wore red while lower rankings wore various colors depending on degree. These men wore blue, meaning they were scholars. Both men wondered why they were bothering them.
"Sir, we have valuable information." one man began.
"Spill." Syn commanded.
"We overheard head assassin Johnny speaking of somebody important he saw this morning." the shorter of the two began.
"And your point is?" Zacky shot at the doofus.
The taller man scratched his head.
"Now, I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty positive I heard the name 'Sullivan' mentioned."
"What!!!!" Synyster roared.
The two scholars looked frightened at their masters sudden outburst.
"Out. Now." Zacky commanded.
Synysters knees went weak. He needed a drink.
"Sullivan huh?" Zacky said. "I thought you got rid of that wretched whore long ago?"
Syn ran at Zacky and grasped the mans throat.
"Don't you fucking say that about Shelly." Syn spat.
Zacky's face was turning purple as he kicked at Syn's shins. Then Syn dropped him and Zack gasped for air.
Syn remembered that day like it was yesterday. God how he loved Shelly. She was the most amazing woman anybody laid eyes on. He worshiped the ground she walked on. They dated through high school, got married, And even had a son. He would've been 16 by now. Today in fact. Syn remembered the beautiful black haired, cobalt blue eyed bouncy baby boy like it was yesterday. Then Shelly ripped him , and herself, out of his life forever. That was back when he was Brian Haner. But now he was Synyster Gates. Brian was long gone. And so was the love of his life and their son. Or so he thought.
"JOHNNY CHRIST!!!!!" Syn roared.
***
*Tink tink tink*
Jimmy was startled from the half-sleeping state he had been in for a few hours. He didn't sleep. For the last 10 years of his insomnic sleep patterns, he sort of just ended up in a dormant phase.
*Tink tink tink*
What the hell? The teen thought to himself. He got up and walked to the window. He threw it open and looked out just as a pebble nailed him in the face.
He heard laughter from below. Jimmy ran back to his bed side table and grabbed a flash light. Shining it down the side of the house, the beam of light hit a messy mop of skunk like hair.
"Hey Jim!" Jack yelled. Jack Barakat was probably the closest friend Jimmy had, meaning he was really the only one Jimmy was comfortable opening up to.
Jack scaled up the side of the house and clambered through Jimmy's window.
"Man, I can't believe I just snuck into a cops house." he giggled to himself.
The boys sat on Jim's small twin bed and Jimmy began to explain that day's activities.
Jack knew almost everything about Jimmy's past. Once he got to the part about seeing the man presumed to be Shelly's killer, Jack stopped him.
"Hold up, hold up. So you saw the dude who possibly killed your mom, and you didn't drop that mother fucker there and then?!" Jack yelled and shook the other teen by the shoulders.
"Dude shut your mouth!" Jimmy shushed Jack. He wasn't sure if Matt was home or not, but it was better to he safe than sorry.
"I say we plan a recon mission." Jack muttered.
"Recon? More like revenge." James replied with an evil laugh.
"you have one sick little mind on those shoulders don't ya Jimbo?" Jack laughed.
"You have no idea..." Jimmy replied, then got out a college ruled notebook, and the two teens began planning.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the hunt begins...