Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

Foiling His Plans

“So. I think we should go to the dog pound, buy like, six bloodhounds and send them on a wild goose chase, following this guys scent ” Jack offered.
Jimmy smacked him on the back of the head.
“Jack this isn’t the time for your dumbass-ish-ness.” Jim laughed as Jack rubbed his head.
“Awe come on man. It’s the best we got so far.” Jack whined.
Jimmy sighed and looked down at the blank, college ruled note book page.
“I just cant let this asshole roam free.” the black haired boy sighed.
“Jimmy, are sure he was even the right guy?” Jack questioned.
Anger flared up inside Jimmy.
“Could you ever forget the face that killed your mother? ” he yelled.
“Woah dude. Calm down.” Jack said calmly and holding his hands up in surrender. He knew he struck a nerve and was quiet for a minute.
He sat and stared at his lanky best friend, noticing a small tear fall form his brilliant blue eyes and roll down his pale face. He grabbed the other teen in a hug.
“It’ll be ok Jim.” He whispered.
Jimmy pulled himself together and grabbed the notebook and pencil.
“Lets catch this mother fucker.”
**Next day**
Once Jimmy was off to school, Matt got off the couch, showered and dressed himself for the day. Instead of his police uniform he opted for shorts and an Iron Maiden shirt, seeing as it was his day off.
he looked around the large den and decided it was a good idea to clean. Leaving a 16 year old alone for 90% of the time meant you had dirty laundry and dishes everywhere, and a hefty pay-per-view bill. But Matt didn’t mind so long as his adopted son was entertained and -somewhat- happy.
Matt walked up the stairs with An empty basket in his arms, hoping to score another load of laundry from Jim’s room.
He opened the door and the strong scent of teenage boy invaded his nostrils.
He made his way around the masses of dirty socks and shirts, putting the smelly garments in the basket.
Once he was done he stood up and surveyed the room, straightening the picture frames on the boy’s desk and making his bed. Matt’s attention was drawn to a red, college ruled notebook on the bed.
Being a cop, Matt tended to be overprotective and snoopy. But he always tried to give Jimmy his privacy. But the cop got the better of himself.
He picked it up and flipped through it. There were just a few scribbles and what not throughout the pages, mostly uninteresting, until he passed a big red blur. He turned back and came to a page. The page was titled “REVENGE” in big red letters.
“What the fuu-?” Matt questioned himself. There were several idea’s scribbled in Jimmy’s fine scrawl and someone else’s hand writing. Matt pondered through the mental list of Jimmy’s friends.
Jack Barakat was the closest one he could think of. He must’ve snuck over last night when Matt was working late.
What were these two knuckle heads planning?
The it hit Matt.
The incident at the gym
Jimmy was going to go after the shady fellow who supposedly killed his mother.
Matt’s stomach dropped. He was going to get himself killed Matt couldn’t let his son do that But then again, he couldn’t let a criminal run loose...
Matt ran down stairs, abandoning the dirty laundry, grabbed his car keys and headed to the station.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! I hope you didn't forget about me!! I had surgery on Wednesday, then I was on vacay! But I'm back now and I pinky promise I'll have a few chapters for you tomorrow.
Tata for now ;)