Status: **In Progress

Don't Open the Door for Strangers

The Start To It All

“A crystal blue disguise, as they say,” Shelly muttered and looked up from her beautiful baby boy’s blue eyes and into her husband’s chocolate brown. She handed him their son.
Her eyes sparkled, she was glowing as she lay in the hospital bed. 32 hard hours of labor to produce this amazing creature lying in Brian’s arms.
“We still need a name.” Brian muttered.
“James Owen?” Shelly offered.
The small bundle of blankets began to laugh, it sounded like wind chimes on a windy day.
“I think he likes it.” Shelly laughed.
“I think he should be Brian Elwin.” Brian chuckled, he’d love for his son to inherit the name of his father and grandfather.
The baby then began to cry.
Shelly began to laugh. “I think two Brian Haner’s is enough.”
“James Owen Haner it is.” Brian smiled.
“James Owen Sullivan.” Shelly corrected.
Brian was confused. “What?” he questioned the brown haired beauty next to him.
"Brian. I- I want a... A divorce." she stated. Tears rolled down her face.
"Shelly, why would you want that?" Brian stammered. He felt as if his heart was being ripped from his body and Shelly was stomping on it.
"Unless you're willing to get a new job, I don't want our son exposed to it. It's unhealthy Brian, even for you."
For the last 5 years they had been together, Shelly had always badgered Brian about his line of work. He didn't see the problem. So what if running an assassin's shop was unhealthy. At least he brought in good money. And he loved his job.
"Shelly, I can't just give it up. It's my life, all I've ever known. You know that." Brian pleaded.
"I know Brian, but you need to think of our family... Of James and myself."
At this point, Brian's world was crashing down on top of him. The love of his life had just ripped his heart out right before his eyes.
"Brian I- I'm so-" Brian held up his hand and cut her off.
"Fine!" Brian shouted. "But you'll regret this Shelly. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you."
He then ran from the hospital room, leaving his wife and his newborn son in tears.
***
Synyster shook himself from the flash back and stared at the short, burly man in front of him.
"Is there something you'd like to tell me?" The dark haired man asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
Johnny couldn't stand to look him in the eyes. How was he supposed to tell his boss that he fucked up the one assassination neither man could afford to?
Synyster Gates was the one person in the world that invoked fear in Johnny.
"Hello? Anybody in there!?" Syn shouted at the short, behemoth of a man in front of him.
"Ah... Erm.." Johnny stammered. "I- I saw something... unusual... Yesterday, sir." he finished.
"Define unusual..." Gates pushed.
"Unusual as in the dead coming to life." Johnny fibbed.
"Aahchoo!!! Oh, sorry I'm allergic to bull shit." Gates spat.
Zacky began to laugh, but shut up at the look of death Syn shot him.
Synyster ordered the man out.
Johnny began to sweat. He could feel it seeping from his under arms, it tickled as it dribbled down his thick neck. He couldn't tell him the truth! He'd loose his job.
"Spill it Short Shit." Gates ordered, his eyes boring holes into Johnny's skull.
"I- I messed up a while back..." Johnny began.
"Boy did you." Gates remarked.
***
The final bell had just rung and Jimmy was raring to get out of this hell hole.
"Jimmy wait up!" Jack shouted from down the hall way, his 6 foot frame and skunk like hair standing out from the mass of teens rushing out the door. Jimmy clambered onto the big yellow shit hole of a bus and three his bag in the seat across from him, saving it for his best friend.
Waiting for Jack, Jimmy pulled out his phone an turned it on. Once booted up a message bubble popped up in the screen.
Matty: "we need to talk."
Shit... The sixteen year old thought to himself. What did he do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I am very very sorry, my computer crashed and i just now got it back from the shop.
on a happy note, OH MY GOD AVENGED'S NEW SONG IS FRICKING AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE IT!!