Status: **Hope you like (:**

Nothing is Left.

The truth.

i walked in the dark all the way home. and believe me i had no idea where to go. when i got home i was so relieved to see tay sleeping on the couch. i slowly walk upstairs and get undressed and climb into tays bed. i lay awake thinking about what landons dream must have been like. i cant believe he saw what i saw and felt that i felt. i just couldnt grasp the concept, no matter how hard i tried. i didnt go to sleep until 4 am. after that i just had a long slow nightmare that kicked my ass. i woke up screaming and in a sweat. i was breathing heavily. squeezing the blanket up to my neck like it was my life line. then i just started crying. the nightmare as so intense. tays house was on fire and it was because of me, then i could see landon stirring in his sleep, watching me and her burn to death slowly. i could feel the heat radiating from my body. then landon woke up in tears, feeling another death. feeling more harsh pain. and he wasnt even there, he just thinks its a dream. it was all to real. i realease the blanket letting it drop to my waist. i hold my head in between my hands and let out a deep breath that i've been holding in.
------
Landon's POV:
i jolt awake, laying there drenched in sweat. god its hot in here. i feel bad for just leaving maddie there last night, after telling her something like that. the dream was hard on my body. it was like i was standing right in the house the whole time. the heat holding onto my skin but not burning me. the flames all around me as far as i could see. sad, broken madison kneeled in front of the mirror she just shattered. her makeup running down her face. her mom yelling at her dad to wake up, only he was already dead. her mom didnt leave, she just layed by her dead love and burned to death. while madison yelled and wondered, looking for them. only to discover their burned corpse. her face went blank. she felt so many emotions that her body went numb. she just pushed through the crowd and began walking. she walked for a good two hours, watchin the sun set. wishing she could go down with it. she felt heat at every step. she wished she would have died. convinced it was her fault. and yet i had no idea who this family was, and why i was feeling this pain. why i was fallowing this girl down the street. feeling her every emotion. when i saw her walk into the office, my heart sank. i put my head in my hands thinking about the dream i had the night before. how she was sitting beside me with eyes full of sarrow. how she had every regret in her voice. after she sat in front of me crying telling me what happened, i just bailed. i couldnt look at her the same way knowing that i dremt about her setting her house on fire thus killing her parents. it was hard to feel normal. then i saw her at the party. how she looked at the fire, how she looked at me when i told her the truth. i just wish i could switch schoold to avoid her "look". it was way to mush for me to handle. why her? why do i dream about her? i slid out of bed looking at my face in the mirror. it was pale and hard. like i was in deep, deep thaought. i load a bowl and sit. pondering what to do today. trying to forget about the past week. it was saturday so i fugured i would go see my aunt. she has a lake house and its very calm. i need to take a break. so i pack my things and decide to leave on this lovley three day weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave comments and let me know what you think. oh boy this is an intense chapter. and sorry for the shitty grammar, im hella lazy.
*thankss* (: