Status: Active

Dreams Can Come True

Chapter 1

"Bloody hell Ron, It's just a spider!" I snapped at my brother and took off my shoe and squished it. "There it's dead, now stop screaming like a little girl."

"I wasn't screaming like a little girl," Ron denied. "It just came out of nowhere and I wasn't expecting it. I was just about to kill it when you walked in."

"Sure Ron, if you say so." I rolled my eyes and walked out of my brother's room mumbling something along the lines of, 'Yeah that's why you were on your bed hugging the bed post.' I shook my head at the stupidity of my brother and started walking up the stairs to the room I share with my little sister Ginny, and her friend Hermione.

I guess I should introduce myself; my name is Cecilia Rosalie Weasley. I am Fifteen years old and I am the twin to Ronald Weasley. We come from a very big family; It goes my mom and Dad, Molly and Arthur, my brothers, Charlie, Bill, Percy (who's a total asshole...Anyway), Fred, George, Me, Ron, and Ginny. I told you it was a big family, and we all have three very same characteristics, red hair, either green or blue eyes, and the freckles.

"So what was Ron screaming about?" Ginny asked as I walked into the room. She was sitting on the bed with Hermione and that stupid fluff-ball she called a cat. I hated sharing a room with these two and that stupid cat. Why am I sharing a room with them? Well because we are staying at the Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, which is at something, something Grimmauld Place. I don't know, I was asleep when they brought me here and I haven't been able to leave since, which sucked ass big time.

"There was a small spider crawling on the floor." I shrugged and laid on my bed. While they talked about how Ron is such a little sissy. The only reason I was stuck at the old house of Black was because supposedly the Dark Lord was back. Alright, don't get me wrong, I do believe that it's a possibility that he could be back, I'm not so sure I believe a Fourteen year old boy who might have been a little stressed out about The Triwizard Tournament, and could have been imagining things. I’m not saying that I don't believe Harry either, hell I'm here aren't I, and I'm not going to be like my idiotic brother, Percy who doesn't believe in the 'impossible' as he puts it. I'm just one of those people who need to see it to believe it.

So I'm here waiting on my proof, being forced to share my room with my little sister who's at that really girly stage of her life, and who is a little bit whinny since she finally get what 'that time of the month' means. I swear my parents baby her too much. Then there is Hermione, who is book smart and is very proper and very annoying. Sometimes I want to strangle her. I don't know why I can't share a room with Fred and George I spend most of my time in there anyways. But no, it's improper for a fifteen year old girl to share a room with her brothers. Yea whatever, what she doesn't know won't kill her. I know I Know, Why would I stay in Fred and George’s room and not my own twins? I know it’s odd but I am closer to them then Ron, that’s mainly due to the fact that Ron started treating me differently once I was sorted into Slytherin.

What, a Weasley in Slytherin? Yes it’s true, I have always been more conniving and vengeful then the rest of my family. And according to Ron there has been no good witch or wizard that has ever come from Slytherin. So the second I got sorted into a different than the rest of my family things have never been the same.

"Hey Cilia, Can I barrow your light blue tank top?" Ginny asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at her skeptically raising one eyebrow. I was very hesitant to let her barrow my cloths since a few years ago she had this faze where she wanted to be just like me and started wearing my cloths and trying to act like me. I was cool with it until she came downstairs for dinner wearing my mini skirt and the very tight halter top that goes with it. Those cloths were hidden in my closet because my mom didn't know I wore cloths like that to parties and stuff. Let’s just say I got yelled at for an hour and I stopped being nice to Ginny after that. Well I wasn't nice until she stopped acting like me. Apparently Ginny knew what I was thinking about because she said "Don't worry. I just need a top to wear with my jeans, because all mine are dirty and I haven't done laundry yet."

"Why don't you just barrow Hermione's? I'm sure she has a top you can barrow." It would have been better if she barrowed Grangers since I'm a bit bigger on top then she is.

"Yea she does, but Harry is coming tonight..." She trailed off blushing. I rolled my eyes, apparently she still had a crush on him. "And your top looks really good with those pair of jeans."

"Fine," I sighed rolling off my bed and going to my closet and pulling the top at her. "Make sure you have mom shrink it a size or two, so it's not so big on you. Face it you have small boobs. Just make sure you stretch back out." I walked out of the room and ran straight into Kreacher, that stupid annoying house elf who insults us any chance he gets. "God I need to get out of here or I'm going to go insane." I mumbled to myself walking into Fred and George's room and collapsing on the bed next to Fred. "I really hate it here." I whinnied to him.

"Aww, what's wrong Cilia? Are you starting to go insane?" Fred teased.

"Yes!" I complained. "It's so boring here, and I'm tired of cleaning this nasty ass house."

"Well, the house has provided us with test subjects, so know we don't have to use you! That's a plus isn't?" Fred said trying to make me feel better.

"Yea, sure." I scoffed. "You just got tired of me getting you back."

"Here." George threw a letter to me, cutting off Fred's reply. "It came this morning for you it's from Amanda." Then he went back to writing something.

"And your barely giving it to me know!?!" I asked and he just shrugged. "Jerk" I mumbled and opened it. Amanda Richardson is my best friend and partner in crime, besides Fred and George. She's in Ravenclaw and is very sweet and is friends with almost anyone, but she does have a wild side and loves to get in trouble and to party. If there's a party, she knows about it. That is probably why she wrote me. Yep I was right, there was a Ravenclaw throwing a party at his house tonight and she wanted to know if I wanted to crash it with her.

Usually I would say yes in a heartbeat but there is no way in hell my mom was going to let me go. So it looks like I will be spending another boring night stuck here... Screw it; I needed to get out of here. I quickly got up and wrote that I'll be at her house in a half hour and gave it to the brown owl sitting on the desk. Don't ask me where it came from because I have no idea. All I knew was that I needed to get out of this house.

The only way I was going to be able to go was if I could convince someone to cover for me if mum and dad start looking for me and I actually needed away to get out of the house since I couldn’t appaperate yet. As Fred and George are on the same tight watch as I am so that leaves my big brother Bill. I knew he would understand my need to get out of this hell hole. I found Bill in the kitchen playing a game of Wizard’s Chest with Sirius Black…Perfect he will help me convince Bill.

“Hey Billy, Can I ask you a really big favor?” I asked in my sweet little sister voice as I took a seat next to him at the table.

“Depends…” he said cautiously looking at me wearily (what do you want…?”

“Oh nothing really…I just want you to apperate me to Diagon Alley, so I can meet up with my friend Amanda and then we are going to go to a party.” I said really quickly and before he could even say the ‘no’ forming on his lips I interrupted quickly “I will be careful I promise! I will be with Amanda the whole time and always in a public place. I promise! Please Bill I am going stir crazy and I just need to get out of here, pretty please?”

“Cilia, it’s too dangerous,” Bill Sighed “I know its hard being cooped up her but it’s for the best. Plus mum and dad will kill me if they find out!”

“But they don’t have to know! It’s after dinner and mum and dad probably won’t leave their bedroom to make sure we are in our rooms and all you have to say it’s that I am in yours cause Hermione and Ginny were driving me crazy and she will believe you.” I protested “Please?”

“Cilia n-“

“Bill let her go” Sirius spoke up interrupting Bill, “She will be fine and I think if anything does happen I think she could handle herself. Plus it’s not good for a girl her age to be cooped up in an old house like this.” He winked at me.

Bill sighed clearly thinking it over and finally said “Yes you can go but I am apparating you to Amanda’s house that way I know you two are together and not wondering around Diagon Alley looking for each other.”

“Thank you! Thank you! You’re the best brother in the world!” I squealed launching myself at him to give him a hug, clearly he wasn’t expecting it as he had to catch himself before we both fell to the ground.

“You’re welcome now let go!” he laughed pushing me away from him; I just laughed and moved to the other side of the table to give Sirius a quick hug.

“Thank you Sirius! He wouldn’t let me go if it wasn’t for you.” He just patted me on the back and let me go. “Now gentleman, if you will excuse me I am going to go get ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!