Status: Active

Dreams Can Come True

Chapter 2

"Where are you going?" Ginny asked coming into the room and sat on the bed to watch me finish putting on my Make-up.

"Who said I am going somewhere?" I asked. I finished with the make-up and put my black headband on. I was wearing a white tank-top, that barley showed my belly-button, with dark blue hip-hugger jeans.

"You are dressed like you are going to a party." She pointed out. Did I look like I was going to a party? I didn't think I did... Oh, well. "So since you’re not going somewhere, why are you dressed like that?"

"Let's just say that I realized that I liked someone." Crap. I shouldn't have said that. Now she is going to be bugging the hell out of me until I tell her. Great.

"Really? Who? I won't stop bugging you until you tell me." How did I know she was going to say that? This is gonna suck.

"Stop acting like it's such a big deal. It's Sirius Ok?" It wasn't a complete lie, he is hot.

"I know it's serious! That's why it's such a big deal." She said. Wait. What?

"No. You do not understand me. My crush IS Sirius." I tried again.

"I know! It's serious! I promise I won't tell anybody."

"It's Sirius!"

"I know! Now tell me who it is!"

"Sirius!"

"You said that already! I get that the situation is serious!" She snapped. Why is she the one getting mad?

"It's Sirius. S-"

"I know how to spell the word serious. Now tell me who he is."

"I just did!"

"Wait. What?" She asked confused. "No you didn't."

"Yes. I did. You just misunderstood me." I sighed. "I said Sirius! As in Sirius Black!"

"Oh... I feel like a moron." And you should too. "Wait. Is that why you always sleep in Fred and George's room? To be closer to Sirius?"

...How desperate do you think I am...?

"Yea Sure." I rolled my eyes. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to go find Bill." I left without waiting for her reply. I swear she can be stupid sometimes. "This is going to end badly."

"What's going to end badly?" Great. It's the man of the hour.

"Hey Sirius." I turned around and smiled. Please Ginny stay in the room and don't come downstairs. "I was just looking for Bill."

"He's downstairs in the kitchen." He smiled back. "Have fun tonight Cecilia. You look like you need it."

"Thanks Siri-" I was cut off by Ginny's voice coming from behind Sirius.

"Cecilia Are you going to tell Sirius that you like him?" The stupidity continues. Then Ginny must have realized who I was talking to because I heard her say. "Oops."

...Oops is right...

"Well Ginny. It looks like you just did it for me." I glared at her.

"I'm Sorry." She mumbled and ran past us and towards the kitchen. I looked back at Sirius and saw a slightly shocked expression. Great, this is going to be awkward.

"Uh... Cecilia I'm flattered that you like me." He cleared his throat. "What I mean is that you are a beautiful young woman and-"

"Look Sirius." I cut off his rant, and started my own. "I do like you Sirius, I mean who wouldn't, You are hot," Oh God! This is so awkward. "But I'm not obsessed with you as my idiotic sister believes me to be. I'm smarter then I look and I know when something cannot happen. I accept it, get over it and move on. "So it doesn't have to be awkward between us and we can skip right past this really awkward conversation."

"Good... That's Good. He sighed with relief. "So like I said have fun tonight, and don't worry your mum won’t find out."

"Thanks again Sirius." He headed back upstairs and I headed towards the kitchen intending to kill my little sister. But I guess luck was on her side because Bill just walked out. "Hey Bill, can we go before I kill our idiotic little sister?"

"Why? What she do?" Bill asked confused. “Come on let’s go to my room we will leave from there.”

"Ask her. She seems to like opening her mouth when it should stay closed." I growled and followed him up the stairs to his room.

“Hmm, reminds me of another little sister of mine at that age…” He laughed and ducked my hand as I tried to smack him and opened his door.

“Smart ass.” I grumbled “So Can you not drop me off at Amanda’s house? Her parents think she is coming to our house after the party and she is just meeting me there.”

“Where is she at now?”

“She should already be at the leaky cauldron.”

"So I will drop you off at the leaky cauldron and then just use the Floo powder to get back to the burrow, Earl will be there so just send a letter to me and I will come get you.

"Ok I will." He grabbed my hand and apparated us out of there.

...Hopefully the night gets better...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!!!