Status: Active

Dreams Can Come True

Chapter 3

"It's about time you showed up." Amanda said as soon as I walked to our table in the Leaky Cauldron. Amanda was the typical girl that almost every guy fell for. She is average size, had blond hair, blue eyes and a personality to match. Just don't piss her off, trust me it isn't pretty.

"I had to find a way out of the house." I explained as I sat down across from her. "Anyway, what's the rush? It's only nine the party doesn’t start till ten-thirty."

"We are kind of meeting some people here." She chuckled sounding nervous. "Promise not to get mad?"

"Why? What is it?" I said not promising her a thing.

She took a deep breath and when she began speaking her words were all rushed together. "I have a date tonight with Blaise Zabini. Anyway I told him that the only way I could go is if we met my father’s conditions, which are that it had to be a double date with one of my friends and one of his. Retarded, I know but you know how overprotective my father can be. So I chose you because, well you’re my best friend and my dad absolutely adores you... Are you mad?"

I just looked at her blankly, trying to process everything she just said. Once I was done processing I calmly asked: "Is there even a party tonight?" she nodded. For her sake it was good that there was on because after this so called 'double date' I'm definitely going to have the need to get completely wasted. "So, who exactly is Zabini bringing?"

"Umm... See that's the part you are not going to like." She looked nervous again. I narrowed my eyes thinking she was right, I wasn’t going to like this very much. "It's... umm... it's--"

"Amanda!" A voice called from behind me.

"Look it's Blaise!" She said grinning. She got up, grabbed her jacket and went over to him, motioning for me to fallow.

"And here I was thinking that it might be a three-headed dog." I rolled my eyes and reluctantly followed her over to the door, where her 'date' was waiting.

"Blaise, I believe you met Rosey, I mean Cecilia before right?" Only Amanda and a select few of people can call me Rosey. I blame Percy because when he was younger he had a hard time saying Cecilia, so my mum told him to call me Rosey and the name stuck ever since.

"Amanda, we are in the same house, so I think I would know her,” Blaise stuck his hand out his hand for me to shake. I looked at it for a second, than figuring he wasn’t going to try and pull anything I gripped it harder than necessary. Just because we were in the same house did not mean we were best friends. I was still a Weasley, still a ‘blood traitor’ and being a Slytherin didn’t change anything. They were just more…civil to me than the rest of my family.

"Yeah, Blaise here has found himself on the wrong of some pranks my brothers and I have pulled.” I grinned releasing his hand. "By the way, how’s the rash doing?"

"Ra-rash?" He asked nervously, than realization hit him and he glared at me. Being the gentleman that he is he just clenched his teeth when he said, "A lot better, thanks for asking."

I just smiled innocently, but from the corner of my eye I caught Amanda glaring at me. I cleared my throat deciding that I wasn't going to ruin this for her; I changed the topic of conversation. "So... Umm... where is this friend of yours?"

Now it was his turn to smirk and I seriously didn't like it. "Oh he should be here right about... now." He said just as the door opened. I looked over and saw a very familiar head of blond hair and those cold ice blue eyes. Oh, and lets not forget the permanent sneer on his face.

"Weasley." He growled

"Malfoy." I countered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any Comments....? Please....?